HELP .adg file .aiff and .adv

J

J-tawn

i have an abelton sound library with great instruments but there not wav. i tried downloading a converter but no converter seems to support format .adg and .aiff those anyone know how i can get this files in to my computer? perhaps another free converter or method

pritty please with a cherry on top respond

There for Ableton Live.
You can not convert them.
All you can do is use Live to bounce them to wav files.
Have fun...

aiff are apple files.

Last edited by a moderator:
y are you tryin to convert files that work with your program? all you do is pull the plugins from the browser and drag them onto the track. ur tryin to do too much. just get in Live and drag and drop, then create.
LevLove

oh wait, are you trying to use Live's soundbank with another program or something, is that y ur tryin to convert it?

Last edited:
adg are instrument presets.
What a fool

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks breal for the noob support, yes i am trying to use the sound bank in my mpc 1000 instead of paying 400$ for sound packs on the internet i figured this would be good, le love that is why i am trying to convert it. ( to wav) B real can u please explain how i would use live to bounce the files to wav that would be awsome thanks

U'd bounce them one by one, then import or sample them into the mpc, then re-compile them into playable programs, like breal said, have fun. But how'd u get the factory soundbank without payin for the program? Not that i care personally, but this sounds like something that could get u banned. There is no converter. If u want free sounds just google "free sounds". There's tons of free samples on the net, enough that u can get gigs upon gigs for free without runnin the risk of gettin banned from FP in the process. Just tryin to help. There is no converter thats going to change a preset into a wav file, sorry.
LevLove

J-tawn said:
thanks breal for the noob support, yes i am trying to use the sound bank in my mpc 1000 instead of paying 400$ for sound packs on the internet i figured this would be good, le love that is why i am trying to convert it. ( to wav) B real can u please explain how i would use live to bounce the files to wav that would be awsome thanks

The aiff are apple files.They could be converted I believe to wav.
Don't know if there is anything free to do it.
The other files are presets for Ableton instruments.
That would be a lot harder.

Aiff and wav are basically interchangeable, and just about any audio editor should be able to open/save both.

And as others have mentioned, if this is just a scheme to rip off Live's library without paying for it, think again.

i payed for it but thanks for all the help guys and btw i didnt pay for it for the library i moved from software to hardware

sorry what i ment to say is that i use to do beats through softwear and then changed to the mpc and that i didnt just purchase abelton in order to use its sound bank.

lol he never said he downloaded it stop thinking he pirated it...he said he bought it take his word for it....he used to use live to make beats and now he has a mpc and wants to use the live sounds in it....sheesh....to the OP im sorry but i dont got live so i cant really give you specifics on it

You're right - I read the last sentence of his wrong. My bad.

Anyway - aiff files are a very common format, and as said before it's basically the same thing as wav. Any audio editor should be able to open them (& save as wav).

Put the preset plugins on midi tracks in Live, then set the track routing to correspond with the midi comin from the mpc. Thats how u use the Live sounds with the mpc.
Hope that helps.
LevLove

Back