Has anyone tried Buzz on Windows 2000?

pierre

Hi all,
I am ready to get Buzz installed on my PC but wanted to make sure it would run correctly on Win2k (NT5.0). I searched how.to/buzz and buzztrack.com and it says it will run just fine on NT however, just wanted to check to see if any of you had ever had problems with it since it really is a win9x program.
Thanks
Pierre

Take good care if you set up any MIDI!
Don't do it unless you have been told exactely how to use it by someone from Buzztrack.

Midi and buzz can be a pain and if you do it wrong, you'll have problems using buzz.

Feel free to post any problems/questions you have here on onlinedj, cause rigth now I'm to busy to work on the tutorial. :) I only have time for some brief advices when I'm back from work.
(will I EVER get it made? GRRRR!)

be very careful if made for 98 don't run it on NT, i made that mistake before wait until a proper version comes out for it, this goes for loads of other software u can really f*ck things up if u install it and run it sometimes u can't remove the software to because of the wrong dll files

Ally G translate it for yas

alo hall, me is ready to get Buzz installed on me PC but wanted to make sure hit would run correctly on Win2k (NT5.0). me searched how.to/buzz and buzztrak.com and is says it will run just wicked hon NT howeva, just wanted to chek to check if any hof yous did have eva did have lems wiv hit since it for real is a win9x program. big up Pierre

As we said, we don't know.
And if noone else replys they probably don't know either.

Back