Group and voice

D

DjBlaster

I want to know if anyone want to make a "group" by internet ?
We send samples and musik by email or another things , and we makes remixes , own musik , etc ...

I want to know if you know a software which can separate the music(melody , etc..) and voices ?

C. U. Later and thanks for reply !

Well there is no program to separate the tracks of an existing audio song (mp3, audio CD, wav), just so you know.

BUT... But when you guys compose, assemble your song in CUBASE VST 5, or any other *decent* sequencing program (ie sequencer). In a sequencer you have separated tracks already (you write the piano on one track, the drums on a new track, etc..)

So it is already separated and there is no need "to separate"

Post here if you have difficulties :)
Good luck

ps: I can't be part of your group by the way, just posting a few tips ;)

What kind of music do you play?

Myself: Trance

But:
I'm working on a sideproject of "Dj Chriss". We make some hardcore Club-Techno. It's me and another guy from denmark.

Anyway, remixing is always cool. Wich reminds me that I still haven't had time to remix synchronizers track. How can you be so busy?

yo djchriss ?

me? I make electronic music, freestyle,
I cant find a genre for my music, though
please if u find somewhere it fits tell me :D

check sunseeker, squid and funkybop there all different
though check fluent303 even more different, its a never ending battle, i dont set out to create a style, i just get a noise, mash da noise, cut da noise, fit the noise,

its like being a mad scientist :D when i was a kid, people said my sound was very german techno, though that was a long time ago........

dafluxtah
http://www.mp3.com/dafluxtah

Hey post a request as soon as you made you first track !

If you're all using cubase VST5, I think this function could be nice for your project, it's called the InWire. What steinberg says about that on their site :

"With Cubase VST 5.0's InWire™ you can sign up for free
Internet studio access. A free subscription to http://www.cubase.net allows you to take part in real-time sessions with Cubase VST 5.0 users around the world.

Once you have an account, you can work live on projects together. Your changes are streamed to the other users each time you 'actualize' the project you have open, just as their changes are delivered and integrated seamlessly into your version. Additionally, the Universal Sound Module, a special VST instrument with over 70 MB of sound data, means that even while on the move you have access to a common sound palette shared by all other studio members.

While you are working, you can use the built-in Internet chat services, or even an Internet audio and video stream to interact with the other studio musicians.

Cubase's InWire is supported by the Rocket Network®, and offers enhanced Cubase support including all VST parameters and dynamic mix and effects automation data."

I'm not using cubase VST5, so I can't tell you how it works exactly !

:)

Back