got fired today

Kiddvicious is like the best poster on this site, dude keeps me laughing, I swear 90% of the people on these forums must be half retarded or something, the stupidity of this place actually almost makes me mad, and I never get mad at the ****ing internet.

Kiddvicious is like the best poster on this site, dude keeps me laughing, I swear 90% of the people on these forums must be half retarded or something, the stupidity of this place actually almost makes me mad, and I never get mad at the ****ing internet.

BoratThumbsUp2.jpg

If you need cash, try to looking up:

Clinical Research Study - they compensate you pretty good for your time spent there.

Sperm donation - I sign up for one, but I wasn't accepted probably because I didn't meet the height requirement.

Plasma donation - donating the white blood cell in your body. This is what I'm currently doing for extra bucks.

Good luck man on finding a job man!

Huh? Did Kidd Vicious post something?

kiddvicious.jpg

Ignore list is great...

Last edited by a moderator:
think i'll join' u w/ that 1 Rome... got enough of Kiddmisses already...

Yeah, man. I got The Wiizard on mine now too.

wiizard.jpg

Pretty soon I'm only going to be able to see you, DaNoc, Moz, Deranged and about 20 -25 other people on FP.

Ish is getting ridiculous. Can't even browse at work with these retarded gifs.

... and if ya don't know Kidd and Wiizard... I can't see you homie. Post away.

Last edited by a moderator:
kiddvicous has me laughin....

sorry to hear about this though.

what was the point of the thread? you still haven't told us why you're leaving.

how is this music related?

i cant lie kiddvicious keeps me rollin lol no disrespect to OP but dont post your business on the net and stuff like that wont happen

Hey WAIS... Good people get tested man, it keeps you on point.... You'll be fine and in a better place real soon... Don't even trip... Just be glad you don't have a gay Siamese twin... (OBI, When you found that gif did you spit your coffee out in laughter too?)

Noyzi is right bro... I had a pretty good job at Frito Lay, i was making around $12.68 not much to alot of people but in Arkansas shyet that's good for someone at that age. And then i got fired. But then i got a call from the post office and then i started making $21 an hour.
They always say be patient, and when one door close another will open.

Work history, experience and references will do you right. There's still lots of people looking for good employees out there.

Back