got fired today

Cuz it aint happen to me..

Nigga....

I aint on here to hear niggas sob stories...

Yall niggas can keep that **** to yaself

or

11.jpg

Call him... Cuz i for 1 dont give a ****!!

Thank you and GOODDAY!

(I was just gonna post the gummy bear thing too.. thats epic "im so happy cuz im a gummy bear" LMFAO)

Either you're a kid or a complete a s s hole. Either way, that's very inconsiderate of you. "It ain't happen to me". I really hope you're a kid.

gtfo.gif
You GROWN-ASS, TATTLE TAIL-ASS NIGGAS... LMFAOOOOOO!!!!

Well, when one's mature, one doesn't want an inconsiderate, anti social, annoying person around. You sir, have failed in FP's society.

And yes, I reported you.

How you find something else man..

That gif **** is getting annoying..

Maybe this should be in the off topic section.

Oh and the report button dont work no mo.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I think Kiddvicious's GIF post are SERIOUSLY fvcking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
*IN ADVANCE* To anyone hating on me for saying SIMPLY that: My beats are better than yours. And if by some slim chance they aren't, my dick's bigger so I win anyway. : )

Kiddvicious is a boss for making you all so sensitive. And the funny thing is that most of you are the ones who were co-signing rome's pussification threads. Grow some bawls and stop being so sensitive.

Kiddvicious is a joker but he has a place here too Jersey. By the way, 22,254 copies sold in the first week is not a flop for an independent label. It is a major victory, especially in these times.

This man whoopin' da **** out dem kids. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kiddvicious.........STOP with these GIF's. You are fvcking killllllllllllllllllllling me. I swear to god Im LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yourewelcome.jpg

why would you announce that you got fired on here?

and why wouldnt you be able to come back to this site?

what are you going to be homeless now, no access to the computer?

WAIS, I hope you land on your feet homie!

The report button don't even work! You have to PM one of the Mod's. I know that because I reported a dude trying to sell free Google Voice Accounts! What a fuggin' douchebag!

KiddVicious, seriously dude, your a load that should have been swallowed! I bet your a little ass punk who flip's dude's off then rides away real quick on your bike so you don't catch a beat down huh?

I know dude's like you and its just a matter of time until you see someone who throws you a beatin'! I mean, I don't normally care what people say on here, but dude lost his job and your fu(king with him? Karma can be a mean b!tch and she is gonna get you my man!

Now go ahead and post one of your stupid little pictures? Do you play Dungeons and Dragons and collect Pokemon' too you little dork!

ONE

Last edited:
VICIOUS. Straight up nigga, stop. You little gif parties were entertaining at first but this shyt is just 100% bitchassness now. Donno how another mans misfortune is somethin to laugh at. Furreal, you are the definition of a child. And once u get banned I guarantee you, that u tha kinda nigga thats gonna come back and spam up tha place cuz u mad. U can do your gif thing, but for god's sake USE SOME GODDAMN MODERATION AND SENSIBILITY.

VICIOUS. Straight up nigga, stop. You little gif parties were entertaining at first but this shyt is just 100% bitchassness now. Donno how another mans misfortune is somethin to laugh at. Furreal, you are the definition of a child. And once u get banned I guarantee you, that u tha kinda nigga thats gonna come back and spam up tha place cuz u mad. U can do your gif thing, but for god's sake USE SOME GODDAMN MODERATION AND SENSIBILITY.

yhee this kid needs to go...

kid needs to stop wit that an make some beats with his time.

WAIS, keep ya head up, that sucks, and its a bad time for it.

Kiddvicious. You are a ****head. Period. All that **** you been posting is old as hell, gaming sites have been recycling that **** for years.

Never seen anyone work so hard to be a **** head. And you sure do put alot of effort into finding and posting what you yourself call gay pictures. How much of that **** do you have to look at to pick the ones you are going to share? How many times do ya jerk it while youre copy/pasting the links? You are a sad example of a human being. This is a community, and we dont laugh at our member's misfortunes. We DO laugh at ****ing idiots (like you, we dont laugh at you or with you, we laugh because of you), if you think you are making a name for yourself, youre right. You are becoming known as a giant douche.

Yes, giant douche... here's you a GIF:

douche.jpg

Better log off, mommy wants you home for dinner and foreplay. She needs to know you still care. Wear a condom, its just safer.

Peace.

Back