Get a 7% Discount on DistroKid with my DistroKid Discount

cosef

1621351169592.png

What is Distrokid?
If the subject is independent music distribution, it would be nice not to mention Distrokid. Distrokid is a 2013 music distribution platform that was established targeting independent artists. It has become the favorite of independent artists who want to distribute their music at affordable prices in our country as in the whole world.

Distrokid pricing and annual subscription system
Distrokid has 3 types of packages: Musician, Musician Plus and Label. You can start your annual package by choosing the package that best suits your needs. Speaking of annuals, when you buy one of these packages instead of paying for a single or per album at Distrokid, your annual package starts. You can upload unlimited albums and singles for 1 year. Annual Prices are set at $ 19.99, $ 35.99, $ 79.99, respectively. To start, the $ 19.99 package is fine. You can buy any of these packages at a discounted price with the 7% discount code I have created for you.

Note: If you do not renew your annual package in Distrokid, your works will be withdrawn from the stores. If you don't want that to happen, you can leave a legacy by paying $ 29 for each single and $ 49 for the album. You can upload unlimited singles and albums only by making your annual payment and continue to receive all of your earnings.

Pricing detailed table:

1621351233572.png

How are payments received?

Distrokid is one of the rare distribution companies that can pay anywhere in the world. There are many money transfer options, from your bank account to payment by check. With peace of mind, it is very easy to withdraw your earnings ...

1621351255708.png

What platforms is my music distributed to?
Distrokid is distributed to more than 150 platforms including Spotify, iTunes, Deezer, Tik Tok, Google Play and Youtube Music. You can choose the platforms you want to distribute yourself.

1621351293738.png

Distrokid discount coupon
With the 7% discount coupon I have created for you, you can bring the package you want cheaper.

I wish everyone success in their music life.

Back