Gearheads...

Charlee_Hess

sense 80% of you guys on here use FL i want to hear the quality of your work. i made this not using FL,but something else. if you feelin this joint i'll tell you what i used. trust
me you want believe it. good posting fam!:cheers:
ps...guess the sample if you can.

Last edited:
Charlee_Hess said:
sense 80% of you guys on here use FL i want to hear the quality of your work. i made this not using FL,but something else. if you feelin this joint i'll tell you what i used. trust
me you want believe it. good posting fam!:cheers:
ps...guess the sample if you can.

That was, well. Damn. Ummm.

You are having a hissy fit. Hiss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice beat. I highly doubt 80% of the people on the diggers forum use FL, LOL! As for the gear you made it on, post it if you want, but I couldn't care less.

it was software...an old joint form "99...i'm just now moving to Reason and Recycle...after awhile i'll tell you folks..you'll laugh i promise.

Charlee_Hess said:
it was software...an old joint form "99...i'm just now moving to Reason and Recycle...after awhile i'll tell you folks..you'll laugh i promise.

FL studio? This is the last time im askin.

when i said 80% i was just joking really fam. damn calm down.Kaliyl sense you pullin my leg i'll tell ya.......MTV MusicGenerator...for Playstation1. for a 50 videogame when it came out, it can do some pretty good ****. sampler that can hold up the 11 secs of music, nice kicks and snares after you weed through the bull**** that is.
you can make some great basslines to if you take the time. thats what i started on.

how the hell did u get a sample onto a playstation thats a trip. anyways screw fruity loops go reason, acid and sonar hoes!

Xabiton said:
how the hell did u get a sample onto a playstation thats a trip. anyways screw fruity loops go reason, acid and sonar hoes!

Yeah dude how'd you get a sample into the playstation?

just burn the sample to a CD. it has filters and everything man. it's like a cheaper version of FL, if you can believe that. i still use it from time to time while i'm learning Reason. i'll post some more beats i made on it if you guys want to hear them. there all sample based beats.

Back