FP Flip This Battle vol. 7 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshdbrwn

Battle Champion!
FP Flip This Battle vol. 7 Voting Thread

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday June 15th 9pm my time, GMT+2:00. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Contenders:

mmc7

Oskarr

Djfatstacks

1. Oskarr- from 11-30 sec the beat was a bit weird to me, but overall it came really good! good job :D
2. Djfatstaks - I like your intro, it's kinda dark vibe, which I like it. Nice beat.

1. MMC7
2. DJ Fatstacks

I guess this is all up the final vote. I wish I hadn't added cuts to my beat, I mixed them too loudly. I'm hopeful that the next battle will have more entries.

I think we need a tie breaker. I doubt the other dude is going to vote. Lets keep this moving.

I appreciate your desire to get the next one started - but we do have deadlines for a reason - mostly to account for the fact that sometimes life gets in the way of of what some may consider serious stuff but which pales into insignificance for others when sh!t happens;

examples
1) a friend of mine was going away for 10 days with her kids this week, day before her husband had a serious heart attack and had to undergo surgery the following day: trip cancelled

2) a recent battle champion has dropped out of participating at fp because he is caught in the middle of the Ukraine internal struggles

I will send him an e-mail at his private e-mail address encouraging him to come and vote - problem for him is that he is unable to vote for himself so he will lose regardless of how he votes, not voting means a mod (probably jyri or maybe even sarit) will make the decision

/thread

mods/admin have been asked to cast a deciding vote or to determine joint winners so that we run 8 and 9 simultaneously

more info soon

Tough call. After listening to all three a couple of times, I decided to go with Oskarr on this. Really enjoyed it after the bit messy feeling scratch part was done with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back