FP Flip This Battle vol. 6 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanteyez

Battle Champion :-)
FP Flip This Battle vol. 6 Voting Thread

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday June 1st 9pm my time, GMT+12. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Contenders:

slanteyez:

72EnYawd:

Tavon Martin:

SORRI DENTE:

GameOfDeath:

DEEJAYG:

bshdbrwn:

Overall good beats!
1. GameofDeath (listened to it like 10 times lol)
2. Slanteyez (liked the vibe a lot)
3. bswdbrwn

need to wait for the next one (coming soon - as soon as the voting is over for this one)

the latest is always stickied in the flip this section

1.Gameofdeath - like the gritty drums on this, bassline on sample sounds sick pitched up, good job
2.bshdbrwn- like how you flipped the vox/horns of that track, sounds big
3.SORRI DENTE- heavy as, like the chaotic feel of the chops on this

1. bshdbrwn - Really live sound he got going. Dope. -> gets 3 points
2. slanteyez liked the chilled out vibe sounds lofi too, bumps. -> gets 2 points
3. 72EnYawd -> gets 1 point

Nice beats from all. Peace.

I know I didn't compete in this volume but it's so frustrating when people don't vote, voting shouldn't take a week I don't think...
I dunno, maybe I'm just too anxious for the next round but I think the competition would get more popular if the time limits were shortened. Feel free to disagree though.

time limits were established to allow for unexpected absences and events outside the control of individuals such as the current unrest in Ukraine (affected the winner of flip battle 3)

at any rate there is already a clear winner and the remaining votes will not affect the outcome except for minor placings (or final points tally): bshdbrwn, with a minimum of 12 points

Sadly, Tavon Martin had to be disqualified for not voting

So bshdbrwn win with 12 points

next one to start soon.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back