FP Flip This Battle vol. 4 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcoach

Zukatoku - Mod Scientist
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday April 20[sup]th[/sup] 9pm Ukraine time, GMT+3. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point
[td [td

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

note that I am handling the voting as Kristoffer van Huyst the last battle winner is currently in the middle of the unfolding civil unrest within Ukraine and needs to be focused there.....

Contenders

Kristoffer van Huyst - 1'30"

slanteyez - 1'25"
l

Bigwon - 1'13"

JonahMeltWave - 1'31"

DEEJAYG - 1'33"

72EnYawd - 1'30"

Quai410 - 1'26"

JBlessD - 1'34"

SaDiCi - 1'28"

TheBeatBuilderz - 1'22"

I have let the 3 who have gone a few seconds over the 1'30" mark go this time, mostly because I assume that the last few seconds is dead air that wasn't edited properly - future voting threads may not be so lenient - with 10 entries that's 15 minutes plus of listening time

a lot of entries, again. get your votes in

@kfxkicks - sorry entries are now closed; next one you will be ready to start again :)

1. Kristoffer van Huyst - drums on this are tight, like how you chopped that sample up between the piano stabs and that pad sound, switch up round 1:00 is sick
2. Bigwon - feeling the gritty vibes on this, reminds me of some madlib kinda beat, that swing on the drums is some neck breaking shit haha
3. Quai410 - Liked the jazzy laid back feel to this, solid boom bap soundin beat, nice work

this was a hard one to judge tho, alot of different styles of flips on all 3 of the samples, had to go through them all a few times

So voting closed two hours ago

and the winner with 17 points slanteyez

a shame that two had to be disqualified from the voting as they failed to vote, but those are the rules.....

OK, we know that slanteyez knows what to do next

Look for FP Flip This Battle vol. 5 very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back