FP Flip This Battle vol. 3 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanteyez

Battle Champion :-)
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday April 6[SUP]th [/SUP]9pm my time, GMT+13. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1. producer8 -> gets 3 points
2. beatmaker3 -> gets 2 points
3. beatsmith5 -> gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a "Champion" usertitle from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Kristoffer Van Huyst

Stranac

Jyri

Kv_

Psalm

360Beats

Deecceebeats

72EnYawd

Imajinari Being

C.E.OoftheUnderGrnd

Slanteyez

Drekk

AM Reflection

alot of entries haha. get your votes in

1. Kristoffer Van Huyst - This one has a nice vibe, Really good chops here. This could be a hit with a decent rapper on it.
2. Stranac - Drums go hard, really good effort.
72EnYawd - Love the kind of left of center drums on this one (not your typical boom bap). Those snares do sound a little loud though.

1. ​Kristoffer Van Huyst - Smooth jam sound like a old talib kweli beat !.
2. 72enyawd - Just like the overall feel of this beat when i played !.
3. Stranac - Sound like a old school freestyle i dig this alot !.

Everybody did great . . . Love how this Competition is Growing !.

Hmm... It was hard voting this time, but:

1. Stranac - Really like the way you arranged the piano parts and the drums sound real big as usual

2. Kristoffer van Huyst
3. Imajinari Being

Mod edit to make calculating points easier. Voting is done by battle participants only to ensure a fair voting (read the rules of voting in the first post).

Last edited by a moderator:
AM Reflection 3 points
C.E.OoftheUnderGrnd 2 points
Imajinari Being 1 point

https://soundcloud.com/deci-rozsas/a-song-for-you-final-mix

1. Drekk
2. AM Reflection
3. Imajinari Being

the battle is growing and growing, niceee

Last edited:
1. Drekk
2. AM Reflection
3. 360Beats

Nice to see this growing!

Last edited:
1. Kristofer Van Huyst- Dopee flip sounded like some 9th wonder
2. Deceecee- Nice movie cuts reminded me of some DOOM ish
3. Slanteyez- Nice drums and im diggin the phat kat sample!

1. Drekk - damn this was sick, reckon it could make a legit soul track with the right vocalist on it, good work
2. AM Reflection - Like how you flipped that ET sample into some west coast soundin beat, those bassline stabs as well
3. Kristoffer van Huyst - Drums/ pitched sample chops are on point, solid sounding flip overall

yeah was a def a hard one for votes this time, alot of good entries in

Sweet, thats all the votes in. The winner of this round is Kristoffer van Huyst with 16 points, congratulations bro.

Cheers to everyone who entered, had a wide variety of flips, kept things interesting.
keen on round 4, keep things rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back