FP Flip This Battle # 31

thanks to all for participation...here is my work: it does have 2 verses+space for hook...take a listen if thats not a problem for you..:)

Last edited:
thanks to all for participation...here is my work: it does have 2 verses+space for hook...take a listen if thats not a problem for you..:)

lol i actually had the exact same hook section (the sample choice) as you as well but then i read that it can only be 1:30 and had to remove it... great minds think alike :D

hahahha nice coincidence (but choice of sampling that song doesnt have too much variants :D) yep i forget about that 1:30 rule, and i dont like it so if it is really that forbidden i wont be on this battle-list...w8ing for admins

it would be nice if any admin can send me pm what should i do now, becouse this battle is over so voting thread needs to come...thanks in advice

Jocasrb, you just need to start the voting thread. Copy and paste it from the old ones. Including your beat and any late entries is up to you and how nice you're feeling. You're in charge of this battle.

Back