FP Flip This Battle #31 - Voting

Voting is finished, thanks to all :)

I tallied up the votes (feel free to check my math).

1) TheQm - (18 pts)

2) Digital Cratez (12 points)

3) Crankman (9 points)

4) [tie] Jocasb (6 points) and Mmc7 (4 points)

5) Master G (4 points)

6) [tie] Merluche (3 points) Big Paps (3 points) Miggy2Tone (3 points) SmaticTheOracle (3 points)

7) [tie] KoolLord (2 points) and Emwu23 (2 points)

8) SeasonedTones (1 point)

Assuming my math is right congrats to TheQm. Everyone did a nice job I was impressed. Don't be discouraged if you didn't get as many votes as you would have liked. Honestly I went back and listened to my beat and thought it was pretty terrible lol. I genuinely think that everyone had at least one unique aspect in their music that was very polished and a sign of talent. I look forward to doing more battles in the future.

5) tie

I tallied up the votes (feel free to check my math).

1) TheQm - (18 pts)

2) Digital Cratez (12 points)

3) Crankman (9 points)

4) [tie] Jocasb (6 points) and Mmc7 (4 points)

5) Master G (4 points)

6) [tie] Merluche (3 points) Big Paps (3 points) Miggy2Tone (3 points) SmaticTheOracle (3 points)

7) [tie] KoolLord (2 points) and Emwu23 (2 points)

8) SeasonedTones (1 point)

Assuming my math is right congrats to TheQm. Everyone did a nice job I was impressed. Don't be discouraged if you didn't get as many votes as you would have liked. Honestly I went back and listened to my beat and thought it was pretty terrible lol. I genuinely think that everyone had at least one unique aspect in their music that was very polished and a sign of talent. I look forward to doing more battles in the future.

5) tie

Math is good. Just remember only participants' votes count. Either way same winner, same top 3. Nicely stated about each track/participants' uniqueness. That's my fav part of the Flip This battles. Never two alike.

Math is good. Just remember only participants' votes count. Either way same winner, same top 3. Nicely stated about each track/participants' uniqueness. That's my fav part of the Flip This battles. Never two alike.

my bad i totally read that and then spaced it in the chaos of trying to organize the vote counts. lol. thanks for catching it.

Back