FP Flip This Battle #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogsprod

Fogsprod
FP Flip This Battle #24

Rules
Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat. Change-ups are welcome.
  2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
  3. Maximum length of the beat is 1 minute 30 seconds
  4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
  5. Entry will be closed on Sunday 21 June 9pm my time (Nancy, France ) Plenty of time to put together something decent.

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
  2. All battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.
  3. We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, everyone will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated in the end.
  4. If the voting ends in a tie between two or more participants, a mod will step in to act as a tiebreaker.

The winner will set up the next battle by copy-pasting the rules, picking new samples, setting new time limits and starting a new thread. The winner may also take part in the next battle so getting to choose the samples is somewhat a home field advantage.

FP admins will add the winner of the battle to an exclusive usergroup declaring him/her as a champion. It will be visible below your screen name instead of "Registered User" unless you have set a custom one in profile settings.

Samples:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GJ for winning and yea, good samples :) i hope too many people wont do the loop of the intro of the first song heh...also i wonder if is it possible to do something originaly from 3. sample :D i ill try something, just to announce

Last edited:
Nice sample choices! I flipped the second sample,chopped it up a little bit! Good luck to everybody!

Here's what I did:

Last edited:

Already posted, but changed the url/link on soundcloud, had to re post because FP doesn't allow you to edit post after some time has gone by

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back