FP Flip This Battle #22 Voting Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyThirdBeats

Battle Champion!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: 17 May 2015 at 9pm Central Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
yokuzin Yokuzin
A-DoubleAddverb
koollordDJ Koolord
tiyotsu Tiyotsu
CheckYourHead2727Check Your Head 2727
DirtyThirdBeatsMS Beats
joegallagherthebeastJoeGallTheBeast
mmc7MoneyMusicClassic
Q-MystikProductionsQ-Mystik
mongopusher666BoozeBeats
Steppin'razorSteppin Razor
Elev8teElev8te
OskarrOskarrOnWax
miggy2tonemiggy2tone
ColdCaseColdCase

Because they exceed the time limit the following entries have been disqualified: Sheldon Mack (2:52), DaVinChee (2:20), MA Beats (2:29)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. A-Double - 3 points
2. Oskarr - 2 points
3. Steppin'razor - 1 points

A-Doubles beat was stuck in my head since he posted it, i love that chorus. Oskarrs beat is just incredible. Such a crazy feel to it with the vocal chops. Steppinrazor could have used more of the sample but the kinda interpolated lead works, the beat is real catchy.
So many good beats it was hard to choose. Great job to everyone.

Last edited:
1. Q-Mystik
2. Steppin'razor
3. Oskarr

Tough competition here. All the flips were real nice on this one.
Q-Mystik: Really liked the vibe on this one, love the end of each 4 bars with that vocal on it.
Steppin'razor: Cool intro, the drum progression is nice, I like how the beat builds up, though its only a minute long.
Oskarr: You got such a distinct style, I feel like you take a lot of inspiration from Madlib.

Last edited:
Too bad with the disqualification.... should have read the rules :) don't know if my vote counts....here is my list though.

*mode edit* only valid entrants may vote *mod edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
3 pts oskarr Nice drum chop.
2 pts A double really like how you arranged this!
1 pts Elev8te You have excellent taste. very Consistent quality in all these battles.

All these beats were pretty great. I usually leave more comments and will try to do more next round!

it won't affect the outcome but we do need to wait just the same: 7 hours more or less till voting closes

voting is closed and we have a clear winner

1st Oskarr with 21 points
2nd tiyotsu with 12 points
equal 3rd with 9 points
A-Double
Q-MystikProductions
Elev8te

Oskarr knows what to do

next battle starts soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back