Forum Marketing Strategies for Beat Sellers

SoundVolution

Hi again,

(To be clear - this campaign has been launched from my series of interviews/surveys I recently conducted with Beat Sellers and Beat Buyers)
Here is the first post : https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324054

Forum Marketing Tactics for Beat Sellers

If you find yourself frequently posting on forums, here are some tips to narrow in on your focus.

• Post your material, with direct links at least once daily. (...and Keep It Simple)
  • Add video to spice up your posts. (If the forum supports embedding)
  • Avoid heated discussions/arguments. From personal experience it's a waste of time. Just keep it moving, get in a good/positive state and prepare to post and promote your next fresh marketing message (new uploaded beat, new beat video, accomplishments/announcement, helpful tips, etc.)
  • Utilize Forum Signatures with a direct link to your BeatShop. Think of your Forum Signature as "passive marketing" as it will be inserted into your every post.
  • If posting on Producer-based forums, narrow in on your networking by seeking out Producers who are into Affiliate Beats. This is still a fresh idea in the Producer/Beatmaker world (a la RocBattle) that can truly benefit you and your fellow producers in the long run. It simply involves Producers promoting and selling other producers beats for a commission. They do your promo work because they'd like to earn a (percentage) commission from your beat sale. I'll provide more info on this in the future.
  • Forums oddly enough are notorious for fights, arguments, opposition, shattered relationships and other negative mishaps, however if you steer away from the negativity immediately, you'll suddenly find yourself in an entirely different world with good networking links, new fresh ideas, and a good rep. Again, from personal experience, I have found that focusing on negativity only attracts more negativity - so be aware of what you're doing and the effects.

Alrighty... so stay tuned for more posts from my gathered research!

Thank You.

Download The e-Book Report (For Beat Sellers)

You can find more information like this inside the new free "SellingBeatsOnline" Mini e-Book Report Volume 1.

Topics include: Twitter, Simple Forum Marketing Strategies, BeatShop Automation, Blogging for Beats, Tracking your progress with Stats/Analytics software and more...

You can grab it from
http://sellingbeatsonline.com

Peace.
SV

i actually do suggest this to someone who has no idea what they are doing. the free information he gives even though it may seem very basic and even just play old common sense would help someone who has no idea what they are doing.

i actually do suggest this to someone who has no idea what they are doing. the free information he gives even though it may seem very basic and even just play old common sense would help someone who has no idea what they are doing.

JORGE this is marketing 101 give a little info first

Once you get them comfortable ; then bring the sale. Don't be so naive all the time.

Last edited:
JORGE this is marketing 101 give a little info first

Once you get them comfortable ; then bring the sale. Don't be so naive all the time.

Why do you keep stating the obvious? Non the less it's still free information. If you like the free information you purchase the book... It's just like getting free food samples at the store. How is that a scam?

You need to implement the following strategy if you want to become the best beat maker in the market:

1. Write articles that are valuable to your target audience.
  2. To increase traffic, give away free beats.
  3. Include a link to your website in your email signature.
  4. Add your URL to all of your social media accounts.
  5. To get found through search engines, learn about Search Engine Optimization.
  6. Pay for advertisement.

You need to implement the following strategy if you want to become the best beat maker in the market:

1. Write articles that are valuable to your target audience.
  2. To increase traffic, give away free beats.
  3. Include a link to your website in your email signature.
  4. Add your URL to all of your social media accounts.
  5. To get found through search engines, learn about Search Engine Optimization.
  6. Pay for advertisement.
Seems like you have a lot of experience in marketing field

Back