Flip This Battle #38

mongopusher666

Battle Champion!
Flip This Battle #38

Rules

Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat.
  2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
  3. Maximum length of the beat is 1:30 (1 min 30 sec).
  4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
  5. Entry will be closed on Sunday May 08 7pm my time Current Local Time in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
  2. Only battle participants can vote.
  3. And all battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.

We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, every battle participant will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated in the end.

Samples:

Well.. since I'm a brazilian, I want to present you gringos with some of my country finest music (in my humble opinion lol).. hope you guys dig it!

Last sample on next post.

GJ for winning the last battle! :)

Ill try something to do...one question: is Ana Mazzotti brazilian artist or maybe italian..? :D

GJ for winning the last battle! :)

Ill try something to do...one question: is Ana Mazzotti brazilian artist or maybe italian..? :D

Ana Mazzotti is gaúcha, dude! (that's what's called who's born in my state, Rio Grande do Sul. lol)

edit: I checked google, she's from Caxias do Sul, a city colonized by italians. So ur half right. lol

peace!

Last edited:
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/262221345" params="color=ff5500" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

Last edited:
You gotta hit the bottom right "Go advanced" button when writing a reply. It will open an advanced editor with more buttons. You can easily recognize the Soundcloud logo in those. Click it and paste the Soundcloud link you wanna showcase between those codes. Preview your post to see if it's working.

Yo I know this isn't the voting thread but I won't be able to use the Internet to cast my vote in the next few days. So if I may, I'm voting on here.
1 jocasrb
2 double h
3 yokuzin

Yo I know this isn't the voting thread but I won't be able to use the Internet to cast my vote in the next few days. So if I may, I'm voting on here.
1 jocasrb
2 double h
3 yokuzin

does it mean You Know I will KILL my beat for this battle? :D cuz i dont think i have time to do anything this time

Back