Flip This Battle #37 Voting Thread.

DirtyThirdBeats

Battle Champion!
First, only battle participants may vote. Second,all battle participants must vote. Those who don't will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure fair voting.

Time limit will be Monday April 25th 7PM Central
Preferably Everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote :
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly for example;

1. producer 1 gets 3pts
2. beatmaker gets 2pts
3. beatsmith gets 1pt

Commenting and feedback is welcomed but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or time has expired I will sum up the points and announce the winner. The winner will receive a user title and icon from the admins and gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Contenders:
UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
KoollordDJKoollord
YokuzinYokuzin
KlypseKlypse
miggy2tonemiggy2tone
Mongopusher666BoozeBeats
afowlerAntwane Fowler
DirtyThirdBeatsMSBeats
AzNxSmokeySiniztR Productions LLC
Elev8teElev8te
jocasrbMedzikk (D.N.K)
gt90gt90
Steppin'razerSteppin razer
infamousthechampinfamous

Last edited:
Gt90 - 3 points
Klypse - 2 points
Elev8te - 1 point

We still have quite a few people that haven't voted. Unless anybody thinks there should be a time extension tomorrow will be the last day to vote, so get those votes in.

I had hit up calimoose when it was a tie but haven't heard back. After the last 2 voters, Mongopusher666 wins with 12 points, DirtyThirdBeats 2nd with 10 points, Elev8te and I 3rd with 8 points. Congrats Mongo! I thought you killed it. Start the next battle asap. Set the end for any time sun may 8, your local time.

I hope the admins do an special edition BEAT BATTLE with original beats or any beat one day... that would beat nice.

I hope the admins do an special edition BEAT BATTLE with original beats or any beat one day... that would beat nice.

That's a solid idea. If more people hop on board, and miggy (or someone else) can help mod it, it's definitely a possibility.

Sorry I got to this too late to decide the tiebreaker but I'm glad a winner was decided upon.

Mongopusher666, you've been crowned!

Get the next battle started ASAP and let me or miggy know if you needed help. Congrats

I didn't received the email update for this, sorry guys! thx everyone who voted, i'm going to pick the samples for the next battle. peace!

Last edited:
Back