Flip this Battle #34

Elev8te

Battle Champion!
FP Flip This Battle vol. 34

Rules
Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat. Change-ups are welcome.
  2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
  3. Maximum length of the beat is 1 minute 30 seconds
  4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
  5. Entry will be closed on Sunday February 4th 9pm my time Current Local Time in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
  6. Plenty of time to put together something decent.

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
  2. All battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.
  3. We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, everyone will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated in the end.
  4. If the voting ends in a tie between two or more participants, a mod will step in to act as a tiebreaker.

The winner will set up the next battle by copy-pasting the rules, picking new samples, setting new time limits and starting a new thread. The winner may also take part in the next battle so getting to choose the samples is somewhat a home field advantage.

FP admins will add the winner of the battle to a new exclusive usergroup declaring him/her as a champion. It will be visible below your screen name instead of "Registered User" unless you have set a custom one in profile settings.

Samples:

damn, it's been a long time since I posted here, lol. here's what I got, I sampled 1st sample.

God i want to flip that first track but i just haven't had time hopefully i can do it before sunday, crazy samples elev8te nice job.

This is my entry, I used the first sample!
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/244467688&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false"></iframe>

Second Sample Flip for Flip This 34

Flipped the second sample

mixing and mastering is not my strong point.

Sorry, I had to upload a new version..

Sorry guys, the other version of my flip was having issues. I had to re-upload it, hence the second post..

Back