Flip this battle #27

Status
Not open for further replies.

yokuzin

Much Love. Peace!
FP Flip This Battle # 26

Rules
Entering the battle

You may enter only one beat. Change-ups are welcome.
Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
Maximum length of the beat is 1 minute 30 seconds
Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
Entry will be closed on Sunday 23 August 9pm my time Current local time in Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A. Plenty of time to put together something decent.

Voting

Voting will happen in a new thread.
All battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.
We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, everyone will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated in the end.
If the voting ends in a tie between two or more participants, a mod will step in to act as a tiebreaker.

The winner will set up the next battle by copy-pasting the rules, picking new samples, setting new time limits and starting a new thread. The winner may also take part in the next battle so getting to choose the samples is somewhat a home field advantage.

FP admins will add the winner of the battle to an exclusive usergroup declaring him/her as a champion. It will be visible below your screen name instead of "Registered User" unless you have set a custom one in profile settings.

Samples:

Congrats on the win man....I guess you already had a flipped track just waiting to drop....If not, that is pretty quick.

Congrats Yokuzin. Gotta admit I slept on your last track. Keep making those Bangerz. Nice samples BTW.

I Flipped Sample 3, I made the whole beat from scratch to fit the acapella. I hope more people flip sample 3..

Congrats for win..also good job for beats, @yokuzin and koollord, i really like both beats...but...i dont like your chosen samples...becouse they have drums so it can be said that i (we) cant add ours and i dont know what to sample from them..my frankly opinion...good luck to all in this battle

Congratulations Yokuzin! Well deserved win!

I tried to do something with the Eagles samples,was looking for a loop ,and i found few which worked for me.
I flitered out fxed and finished up with this:

Last edited:
Decided to go for the eagles, this is very different to what i usually do but i enjoyed playing around with it.

Last edited:

Made a quickie with sample 3, just as koollord, i made a beat from scratch and flipped some parts of the acapella. Hope you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back