Flip this battle #17 voting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcoach

Zukatoku - Mod Scientist
sorry for the delay on this; Tusks seems to be otherwise occupied so I am picking up the slack... Voting deadline extended by 1 day but may revise this depending on how many votes are received in the interim....

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Monday January 19 9pm my time (Australian Eastern Daylight Time +11GMT (ca. 5am New York Time)) Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

KennyCleod was disqualified for having exceeding the time limit by 27 seconds

Contenders:
UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
JayProdjayprodbeats
mmc7mmc-4
IAMGOD_OFFICIALiamgod_official
yokuzinyokuzinbeats
88Thaorealphly
koollorddjkoollord
lilquad22iam_koolid
Eddie Pedaloeddie-pedalo
iLLementzthoroprod
djkboogiedgatling
DEEJAYGdeejay_g-1
CheckYourHead2727checkyourhead2727
Elev8teelevatedking
MiguelTymlopez_beatz
JB-NLjb-nl
anaujiramdeadbassrecords
miggy2tonemichaelknopp-1
MasterPsyimasterpsyi
nicejeansizzak-2
PekoTheProducerpeteflat
hustch01ay_yo_christian

Last edited:
1 hustch01
2 mmc7
3 illementz

There is an error with my entrie and jb-nl can someone fix it they seem to have been switch up ..

Good luck to everyone and may the best win .

Last edited:
errors fixed everyone may want to review their votes just to be sure they have voted correctly - problem stemmed from non -entry posts somehow getting caught up in the valid entries - though how we didn't end up with an extra row or two in the table is beyond me (given that I have developed a process to do this almost completely autonomously)

cheers

bc

Last edited:
/** mod edit - only valid entries may vote in this thread - no threadjacking either **/

Last edited by a moderator:
1. djkboogie - Schoolboy Q

2. koollord - 2Pac rapping drunk and mad ass all hell with Big Sike on the Thug Lifealbum..... lost song.

3. hustch01 - Kool G Rap

24 hour extension for 6 additional votes to be registered - these are important as that makes 18 points available for 1st, 12 for second and 6 for 3rd meaning it is possible for 3 people still to win this one - sending pms to those still to vote

what are current participants views on disqualifying repeat non-voters from future battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back