Finished iTunes Album- Unique sound with mass appeal. What do you guys think? (F4F)

This is very good. Congratulations. Definitely an alternative sound. Professional. Are you the female vocalist, the producer, or both?

What's your feedback on this:

This is very good. Congratulations. Definitely an alternative sound. Professional. Are you the female vocalist, the producer, or both?

What's your feedback on this:

Thanks man, I'm the producer/instrumentalist/singer but not the female one.

As far as your track, I'm definately feeling the beat, those synths are nice, not feeling the lyrics as much but its still a quality track. Like how the vocals are mixed on the chorus/prechorus, sounds very lush and full. Keep it up

dont know why i can't hear it through Itunes website. do you have a SC page that i could check out?

appreciate if you could feed me :https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/new-wiz-khalifa-type-beat-f4f-473332/

Just gave you feedback on your track. and that's weird it should definitely work, unfortunately I don't have a sound cloud cause I can't stand their conversion it ruins the quality of tracks IMO. Try scrolling down on the page and clicking on the play buttons towards the bottom instead, that might help

Theres a nice finish across this album from the snippets i've listened to.
I really like how spacey your outro sounds! Congrats on the release + good luck.

Thanks for the feedback!

i loved the first track from the start.
the vinyl cackling gives a great texture, and the sounds really fit the mood.
gotta love the album artwork too :)

Back