FEEDBACK RETURNED. That should be enough to get you in this thread...

^^Hmm, I never really heard distortion on my newer beats. Maybe you are talking about some of the older ones which I'd agree on.

I'm listening to the first one...

Starts off pretty ear catching. Wow, Idk this is pretty intense. The mix isn't very good but this beat could actually be pulled of with the right rapper. Usually beats like this are done pretty badly on the internet but this isn't bad. Good structure. The change up from the intro to when the beat dropped was cool.

Listened to the first three beats on your page & they were all on point, especially your drum game (mixes are good too).

Also, thanks to what you said about my "bland" patterns because my new goal is to step up my drum & melody progression game

@wedges I agree they are pretty distorted. But I've done that intentionally to keep down beat jackers. I really preciate you taking the time out to listen to my beats bro. take care.

Listened to the first three beats on your page & they were all on point, especially your drum game (mixes are good too).

Also, thanks to what you said about my "bland" patterns because my new goal is to step up my drum & melody progression game

Thank you.

And that is what feedback is for man...to improve.:cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

@wedges I agree they are pretty distorted. But I've done that intentionally to keep down beat jackers. I really preciate you taking the time out to listen to my beats bro. take care.

Aight, but just to give you my opinion I feel like there are better ways to stop beat jackers. I know I don't think "maybe he is doing that to stop people from stealing." I just think "These could be mixed better.' That's just me though.

@wedges nah you right I compeletly I agree. What do you suggest? cause lawsuits dont seem to cut it anymore lol

Well someone is always going to steal your beats. Telling people you copyright them won't scare people because they know you won't sue. Tags don't stop people because rappers that will rap over them aren't serious enough rappers to care. (They won't buy the lease regardless though.)

But honestly people stealing your beats isn't that much of a problem unless your ultimate goal is to be a soundclick producer for the rest of your life. You are getting promotion at least.

I don't try to stop people from stealing from me, I just try to get the potential costumers to buy the lease instead of the free download.

One thing all potential costumers have in common is that they are a little more serious about their rapping career than the average soundclick free download moocher. So I just put a tag over it. That way they know in order to make a serious song they are going to need to buy the lease.

Other than that you could just post up a 1:30 sample of each beat or get a plugin called the Voxengo Beeper which puts beeps throughout the song. Easy substitute for a tag.

@wedges use the theft for promotion......I like it....Its genius!....I havent been on soundclick in years. lol but I see your point. ill look up that vst. that could help out alot with my countermeasures. thanks for the tip bro

Thanks man. Hittin you back now.

@mfurdge No problem bro.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

@IIPercent I just use FL Studio 10, MPD24, midi controller and some plugins. I used RealLPC + Guitar Rig 4 for the guitar. EZDrummer for the drums along with some kits I buy. Virus mod for Z3ta+ for the synths and Miroslav Philharmonik for the choir mainly.

the drums on this beat are nice, im feeling the piano, and then all of a sudden the guitar came in and i just wanna vibe out, start smashing shit up and just write bars, im feeling this so much mate, even with the annoying you know his name, i dunno if thats just your tag, but i would even write to this beat with the tag on it in places and call it you know his name, i love this mate, are the guitars a sample, i need them, or is it all you mate

can you check out my thread thanks https://www.futureproducers.com/for...guys-could-give-feedback-all-returned-371951/

Last edited:
These beats are pretty cool man..my only main suggestion would be to place the instruments a little more across the stereo range (make the sounds seem as if they are at different places in a room, instead of right in front) Your percussion is on point tho..

Impressive beat I loved the drums sounded very realistic. Every element seemed to fit nicely together I liked the choir.
Mix Is def on point good job man!

Listening to first beat "Dont Do it"
I like the drum pattern , baseline and everything..
There seems to be at 0.23 a tune that keeps repeating till 0.45 ( The chorus part i guess)
That tune kinda doesnt suit the beat is what i feel..
Overall the beat is pretty good...
Keep at it !
Please return the feed : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/new-song-losin-my-focus-371367/

Thanks
Srik

I did question if those should be in there, some people like them, some people don't.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

the drums on this beat are nice, im feeling the piano, and then all of a sudden the guitar came in and i just wanna vibe out, start smashing shit up and just write bars, im feeling this so much mate, even with the annoying you know his name, i dunno if thats just your tag, but i would even write to this beat with the tag on it in places and call it you know his name, i love this mate, are the guitars a sample, i need them, or is it all you mate

can you check out my thread thanks https://www.futureproducers.com/for...guys-could-give-feedback-all-returned-371951/

Thank you!

Like I said, the guitar was RealLPC running through Guitar Rig 4. You can get some pretty realistic guitars that way.

Back