Feedback Please

I will start off by saying that I'm not a big fan of mainstream trap style beats. So, your style is not for my taste. I will however say that the song was mixed and mastered beautifully. You did a good job on that. I'm more of a hip hop head.

Hopefully you return the favor:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-new-track-will-always-return-favor-371677/

See FP users? Even if a style isn't what you're looking for, you can still at least give a crit...that's how it's done.

Theres a variety of different tracks on there, The Heart, and Blood Sweat & Tears are more your taste I think, I gotta appeal to everybody tho ya kno, I really appreciate the feedback tho, I work really hard to mix and master my stuff to make it sound professional, so Im glad thats noticeable, Im headin to ur page now bro

Man you seem to be a very musical person, your arrangements are pretty dope, but i think you should invest in some better sounds- like the melodies are dope as hell and it seems like you know how to layer them very well, just the sounds you are using don't have the impact they should... I dont know what you are using but gone head and get some higher quality sounds and it'll be a wrap... you got talent man!

Yo give me some feedback when you got a sec HERE

Last edited:
Yeah beats are very well put together i listened to about 3 keep it up sounds nice but one thing that would benefit u is gettin a more appealing page design.

IAMQEA I appreciate the feedback, I wuz really feelin ur stuff tho, I think ur drums could hit a lil harder but thats it, I think u got talent tho, but I wuz wantin to ask u, how u get ur page to look like that, did u pay somebody or were u able to do that by yourself

Last edited:
good beats, I really like the one with the piano sample, very good sample choice. I think you should try to ba as creative with the melodies as you are with the drums, you just have to keep it up like this and it'll only get better.

I was really feeling that AntheMatttic track! Lots of dope stuff, but I your instruments do sound a bit stock. Keep it up, though.

Really appreciate all the feedback everybody, it helps out alot, theres a variety of different beats on there to if the first couple arent ur style, gotta appeal to everybody ya kno

Last edited:
listened to the first beat and it sounded dope but i feel like it could sound much better with different kits for the drums/horns everything sounds like stock sounds

I checked out couple beats out they were alright I've thought the sounds u used coulda have been better. Composition on those beats were nicely done just get better sounds!

You got sum solid tracks fam...you use a lotta Nexus, dont you?
Mixes seem a lil dry tho IMO...cool shit tho
Keep at it

Some dope beats. I think my favorite one is "The Heart". I saw someone post that sample not to long ago, i was going to flip it but never got around to it, i decided to bang some other beats out instead..but i really like it...everything seems mixed very well on your production.

that first track on your page is banger too. but The heart is more of my style, im just trying to expand a little more lately..instead of sampling all the friggin time..good shit broski, keep bangin

sK

Back