Email Marketing! Can someone assist me please!?

Donta Black

Well to anyone out there that reads this Im lookin' into building a large clientel through emails but in order to do so I was wondering if anyone knew how to get somethan like a email subscriber button on your webpage where the artist or whoever enters their emails and it is stored into a log which I have access to send monthly emails.

again I would greatly appreciate any help to clear this up for me.

I dont know if its called a Email Auto Responder or how I go about getting the desired object on my webpage.

Well to anyone out there that reads this Im lookin' into building a large clientel through emails but in order to do so I was wondering if anyone knew how to get somethan like a email subscriber button on your webpage where the artist or whoever enters their emails and it is stored into a log which I have access to send monthly emails.

again I would greatly appreciate any help to clear this up for me.

I dont know if its called a Email Auto Responder or how I go about getting the desired object on my webpage.

Sign up with "purevolume.com"... They have resources like mailing list buttons that you can paste into your page as code.

sorry, I misread what he was looking for. I thought he meant a program like boxbe that logs everyone who emails you and spams them.

There are a few web services that offer fan subscription. I recommend *********.com. You could also compound that with services like iContact.com.

Hey bro just go here. this will tell u all you need to know for email marketing. topbeatmakers.com/increase-your-beat-sales/ Its some tutorials for free to help u out

Back