DreamLine (Original)

This is a work in progress and centers around a very saturated and detuned synth that plays the melody. It's a progressive track that evolves throughout the runtime hopefully in a way that is interesting to listeners. Let me know what you think and leave a link in the comment so I can check out your music as well, Thanks.

I realy like how you play with the synths and Effects to variate and stay interested. Im not sure about the break at minute 3:30, compare to the length its okay but could be also start a minute earlier to bring it in relation to the 5:30 (but how i wrote im not sure about ;)) overall this one is realy cool.

drop at 2 minutes is super sick and the arpeggiator synth sounds great there. I would double check rhythms and quantization from minutes 1 to 2 though, a few things feel awkward. 4 minutes feels great too, mix overall really the best around here imo. nice : ) transition elements really cool to my ears too

drop at 2 minutes is super sick and the arpeggiator synth sounds great there. I would double check rhythms and quantization from minutes 1 to 2 though, a few things feel awkward. 4 minutes feels great too, mix overall really the best around here imo. nice : ) transition elements really cool to my ears too
Thanks for the positive input! I really appreciate it and if you have a track you'd want me to listen to just let me know.

Thanks for the positive input! I really appreciate it and if you have a track you'd want me to listen to just let me know.
no problem! appreciate anything back on this or anything there on my soundcloud. ->

no problem! appreciate anything back on this or anything there on my soundcloud. ->

I think it's a very interesting track with some really nice synth work. It builds a nice collage of sounds that have interesting interactions with each other. Though I would say that the sudden increase in the track's volume at about 2:30 is a little jarring, maybe add in some risers/buildup effects of some sort to indicate that something is about to happen. What kind of soft synths did you use for the making of this project?

great, thanks, really good point about that increase in vol. i'll work that part out! used ableton's sogawni, space arp, snow peak and chord floot aboot

Back