dOES ANYBODY USE ADOBE AUDITION TO MAKE BEATS??

R

RUGERBABY

What Up Fp??......ive Been Trying To To Use Fm8 And Aas In Adobe Audition 3 But I Cant Seem To Get It Right....in Order For Me To Hear The Sounds I Have To Press The Play Button.. .. Does Anybody Even Use Aa3 For Production?? It Seems A Bit Confusing.... If Anybody Can Help I Would Appreciate It...

yeah i can see maybe for mixdowns... but how in the world do you actually MAKE music on adobe audition? you need something like fruity loops or reason unless ur recording live sessions or mixing down ur other sessions

AA3 supports Vsti's now..it has a piano roll n everything..i guess since this was their first shot with vsti's thats why its difficult to get around..i still havent seen somebody use it for that purpose..

news to me.. sounds kinda lame tho. i dont know homie.

i actually dig my sounds and pattern, stuffs... in ableton live with vsti's and some other ****s, THEN i put it down on audition.

im not makin all my beats just on one daw. i take all my patterns and stuffs in adobe to put em right and then i start chopping beats or adding effects.

or it depends, i can start a beat from samples in adobe and chop em right down before everythin..

that's how i use it..

ugh...making beats in Adobe?

I've used that program since it was called cool edit pro...and while it has it's uses....making beats in it wouldn't be one...imo

actually, you can work some pretty good beats using adobe, synths and well worked samples.. adobe has some pretty good effects btw.

^^ hey, I guess you can't knock it until you try it...

To the OP, if you are interested, find a way to demo it first....Any DAW that works for you is good for you, screw what other's think...though again I would demo some other programs as well. There are better options, though I have not used Adobe for music production, only mixing and recording

I'm saying, I may be wrong until I try it for myself, but I imagine it isn't as intuitive as the other DAWS, since they are relatively new at midi seq. and such...like i say I could very well be wrong on this, just my 2 cents

okok.
idk, i learned with cool edit and adobe audition and for me its more simple to work on the waveform itself.

in few days or weeks im gonna update for cubase SX or nuendo..

but as you said, yea, the only thing is to get the daw you're confortable with. that's all.

Audition is def better suited at recording audio. It's perfect if u have outboard sound modules (drum machines and synths and such) where your recording/sequencing audio. I'd put it in the ranks of protools, cause i used to be like "how the hell do u make beats on preotools?" i'd never try and do midi composing in protools or audition, unless thats all i had.
It can be done on both, i just think there are better sequencers if there's no hardware involved and ur only sequencing midi/virtual plugins. It maybe easier for u to try and use the plugs in stand alone mode and record the audio in audition like that. But as far as recordin audio, audition is tops.
LevLove

I don't use adobe to make beats. I am using other beat maker software.

But let me try adobe, hope it works fine!

Last edited:
Back