Dilla vs. Lex Luger

I'm not so sure KE is fit to hold Luger's midi keyboard. Shit, I don't even think he's fit to visit Dilla's grave.

damn man thats pretty cold lol whats wrong with ke hes a pretty decent producer he made a few hits but he did steal all the way turnt up from vybe

Lex is hot now, but i wouldnt consider him a legend. You gotta put in work to be considered a legend. Dudes dope tho, not sayin he dont put in work either.

Yeah I don't see how you can consider Lex uh legend already. But yeah I think that's a good question Lex Luger vs. K.E. on the Track?

What kinda new age type insult is that. This ain't no comedy sketch improv show, kid. You can't here in a thread on FP and come with that weak shit. Come on. Show some respect for the OG

Ha. Now I'm supposed to believe a nigga like KE is sittin on a forum? And your screename and generic email in your buster ass sig is supposed to convince me. **** kinda low-grade shit you on?

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're talking about. Get out my thread, this ain't about you or your idol KE. This is about J Dilla and Lex Luger. Know your place.

"DTA. Don't trust anyone." - Jerry the King Lawler.

naw i ain't about to get violent. i didn't even mean it.

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're talking about. Get out my thread, this ain't about you or your idol KE. This is about J Dilla and Lex Luger. Know your place.

"DTA. Don't trust anyone." - Jerry the King Lawler.

naw i ain't about to get violent. i didn't even mean it.

I ain't even bring up my idol? It's called an analogy. Idk what you talkin bout lol..

Nigga you know what I mean. Or are you slow in the skull? I know those trap niggas aint as smart as us east coast cats (except for Lex, god bless him), but really? Step up, son.

Nigga you know what I mean. Or are you slow in the skull? I know those trap niggas aint as smart as us east coast cats (except for Lex, god bless him), but really? Step up, son.

No 'nigga', Idk what you mean. How bout you clarify it for me?

I'm saying you ain't the real K.E.

...and even if you were i'd slaughter your shiny-happy-people beat making ass in a beat battle. Shit ain't no joke. I got Cubase 2 and a midiSport Uno midi interface and could kick ya ass round the block. Nigga.

Back