DAW Battle!

What DAW have you used most and think it's the best?

• FL Sudio

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Ableton Live

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Cubase Pro

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Studio One

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Pro Tools

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Logic Pro

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Propellerhead Reason

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Cockos Reaper

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Bitwig studio

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • MOTU DP

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mixcraft Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cakewalk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bezo

Highbrow
I used Pro Tools longer and liked it better for mixing.

I use Logic(voted for) now and like it better for the creative process.

Not a DAW, but MPC 2.X was what I've been looking for until I found out it doesn't support multi-timbral plugins.

I have no experience with the others listed.

Eplisium

Music Producer and Human
I love Ableton and Fl Studio primarily. But rn my studio of choice is Fl due to my CPU not being able to process Ableton.

Pakotec

I have to say that for 12 years I was using Logic, since it was still Emgaic Logic and not Apple Logic...but I feel that the audio processing of the DAW is went bad. I mean when you bounce a track somehow it doesnt sounds the same anymore. I was very against Cubase in the past, but somehow today I feel that they are leaders in the pro audio. But again its a personal taste and each producer will say differently.

MALY

I use FL Studio with Maschine as a VST and Reason 10 rewired...to add more to this ongoing debate, I believe that ALL OF THE ABOVE is the best. It all depends on the person.

LevLover

Wish I could get back into Fruity Loops, I'm just too entrenched in Live and Reason. I do miss my Sytrus though. And Wasp. And WaspXT. And Slayer. And PLucked!

slngr

I voted for FL because that's the only DAW I know how to use lol. They've really come a long way though and it's good to see a lot of producers using it.

philsick

it's not so much what one is best imo. It's what DAW you're used to.

I've been using cubase when it first came out on Atari ST & know it inside out.

I feel no need to try out other DAWS.