Crash Big Hit for Kanye - Driver Demands Compensation

DS said:

exactly. people need to use common sense and quit blaming the music. "gin and juice" was one of the first rap songs i learned the words to at about 7/8 years old and i have no desire to drink or go out killin people from another song i heard, so i expect the same from everybody else.

don't be hatin on younghove hatin on DS:o hatin on younghove:o

I'd say music most likley could influence peoples actions, but only in the heat of the moment i.e loud music, club environment more chance of people lashing out+fights.

admittedly not a good example.

but can anyone really be influenced in their normal actions in cold, sober, calculating daylight be influenced to commit serious crime soley by music? at the moment I don't think so.

The right slow music makes panties drop.... It's my secret weapon along side of Hennessey...

biggrome said:
The right slow music makes panties drop.... It's my secret weapon along side of Hennessey...

i dont go for girls that wear panties, i go for girls that wear thongs... if a girl wears a thnong then you know...

man, my bad i know this thread is old, but i had to throw in my 2 cennts..

all i can say is, if it really was the other guys fault, should kanye really pay his medical bill? alot of people, in reality, would say "he ran into me, he deserved to get f'ed up" which is cold as hell, but thats the way it goes.

can we really say that just because you have money that you have to help someone who crashes into you?

anyway, if its true, f kanye.

biggrome said:

Man, you're crazy... ha ha

crazy but right... wat girl you know that wears thong hasnt had sex before... none caues if she wears a thong but her ass the hole day then a little dick wont hurt...

Bart D. said:

To realize that the dude singing Jesus Walks is the same guy who wont pay the medical bills of a poor guy he rammed into does affect how much I like the album. Instead of thinking tat its nice someone wrote a positive hip hop song fr once, Im thinking how nice it would be if people practiced what they preached.

I'm no lawyer. but I've seen a Law and order or two (hehe)... If Kanye pays for this guys legal fees he in essence admits his guilt, which opens up the possibility to future legal action by the other accident victim. It's probably Kanye's Lawyer that suggested he be coldass and heartless. I hope... I'd pay the bills thru a 3rd party or annonemous ID so I couldn't get taken for everything... My two cents.

Back