Couple a more questions..

M

Marcus

Okay, this mixer I'm looking into has a sampler on it, if I get this setup will I be able to alter the way the record sounds? Like, can I put effects and everything into it? Also, when you're playing two records, you want them to complement one another right? If I've got one with all high playing, can I have one with bass and to t-t-t-t-bass-bass-t-t-t-t with the cross fader? I'm getting excited again. I think I'm gonna go ahead and get the tables and the mixer because that way I can really do all this myself. I don't want to sit at a computer for hours and hours just so someone else can mix my music up and deface my hard work. I wanna be the DEFACER! LoL. Anyhow, its late, I'm delerious, and I'm going to bed. Help me out ya'll! (<- I'm in Texas can you tell)
Peace
Marcus
I'm depending on this site for my info, I'm really glad I stumbled across it! Thanks

All you say is true. You can make two records complement eachother and if your mixer has got a sampler on it (big mixer or what?) you should be able to add your own stuf to it.
But that would maybe also require a little work at the computer.

Anyways. I'm sure you should be able to find some of those special record shops with samplerecords on them. Many famous Dj's use them. U simply use the melodys/drums/vocals of 2-4 records and make your mix.
You should see some of these guys spin that way.

Back