CONGRATULATIONS O.D.J.com!

well I'm a duck......any problems with that?????

And Kudos, Mano.....so, Mr. General, when are we gonna assemble these troops and go on big-budget, world-wide, onlineDJ tour for celebration???? That would be dope!!!!! We could have weekend-long parties in various North American and European cities, with all of the members of this board throwin' down sets!!!! Yes, even the starting DJ's (just not too long of a slot, though)!!!! Everyone will be included!!!

All we need to do is, well, come up with a butt-load of money....I'll get back to you when I find out how.....

wait!!!! I got it!!!!! we'll have the moderators sell themselves into prostitution(only temporarily, of course....unless they find out they like it)!!!! that'll raise some serious cash!!!!

I'll tape it on a camcorder for future enjoyment!
(HEY! How long till I get a cool title under my name???
I wanna be an "INTERGALACTIC SEX MACHINE"
:D:D:D

Im at the 500 mark and still cant figure out what my new status should be. !! :D Any ideas ? Intergalactic sex machine is cool but thats urs !

"onlineDJ Offical Tour Intergalactic Prostitute"
doin' it for the good of the people...

I got one for you Trick. How about: "Lickity-Split, Barba-Trickmaster"
I guess unless you remember...or even heard of the t.v. show "Barba Papa's", that porobably sounds weird. =]. Oh well, I'll think of another one for ya. :)

http://www.naughtykitty.org/barbapapa/barbatoons.html
check that out so you don't think I am crazy and making this all up! :);):)

[Edited by Crispy Disco on 01-22-2001 at 08:51 AM]

barbara streisand hater............i dunno.......im gonna be king duck of dj's when i hit the mark.....even though================>

Back