Computer Music

Hey! Maybe the dude KNOWS alot on Computer Dj'ing!??!!

If thats the case: POST IT!!!!

(Otherwise I'm 100,0002% Lost)

Dj'ing

Hey ! I just said that i know many tools for , Computer Dj'ing but the thing is that I dont have those tool. So i thought that i can help someone and then he helps me . I know some cool Dj tool in compter. Don't take it serious , cause i'am moving from compueter to real hardware. so please help me on real hardware instruments.

--------------------
DJ Jiten
Email : Palji@india.com

Now you make some sense, Am I Rigth or am I rigth superman? Let's try and help this guy.

1) What kind of music do you want to create.
2) How's ya wallet doing?

Thanx

Hey Thanx Chriss ! but i'am all new to this world. so please tell me about some points to remember. or you can mail me ok. I like to produce music like Europop, Jungle, Techno , Trance, Hip Hop. Please help me out . Thanx once again.

-------------------------
DJ Jiten
Email : Palji@india.com

Well, often music equipment have some musical limitations and it almost always differs so that the equip. that can make hip hop and hard techno isn't suitable for trance, europop and dance.
And vice versa.
Do you want me to make a list of established artists in these genres so that you know where you stand?

Welcome

Hi ! thanx 4 u're co-oporation. Yes you can make me the list of the artist ans also tell me some instruments which i can buy at my starting . I'amgoing to buy Tecnique's Spin Master soon. for my scratching practice. Please do help me out with some inst. and equip.

Sorry about the late reply! Completely forgot, I'll make it on hand, but that should be sufficient.

House:
Basement Jaxx , Chicade , Shaft , Aqualite (!) , Fragma.

(House/Trance: Josh Wink , Orinoko)

Trance (Trance-Dance also):
Antiloop , Marino Stephano , Sasha , Paul Van Dyk , Paffendorf , Gitta , Dj Jan , Dj Jo , Vincent De Moor , Kay Cee , Plastic Angel , Yves Deruyter , Gary D , Mark Oh , Marusha , Sash! , Darude , Alice DeeJay , RollerGirl , Dj Sakin , Faithless , Mario Piu , Armin , Dj Crack , Chriss Source.
(soon me I hope - hehe :D)

Techno / other Electronica :
Jean Michel Jarre , Daft Punk , KraftWerk , Ahh, Alot of others I just cant remember rigth now! I'll Come back Later.

Euro Dance:
Vengaboys , Eiffel 65 , Sash! again , ATB
, Kim Lucas , HypeTraxx , Dj Alligator , N-Trance , Dj T-Kay.

The More Hardcore stuff:
Blümschen , Dune , Scooter

Jungle and Hip Hop is not my department, though I think Jungle is cool.

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 10-09-2000 at 03:18 PM]

For equipment go to:
Synthesizers
or:
Equipment
Post a topic there, be sure to mention wich type of music you'd like to make the most! There's a long way from Hip Hop equipment to Trance Equipment!

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 10-09-2000 at 02:18 PM]

Dj Chriss said:
Euro Dance: Eiffel 65

LOL sounds like a joke to me :) (sorry I can't help it I hate those guys!) hehe ;)

The rest of your post sounds good :)

As for the equipment you want (you said instruments) do you want to mix vinyls (ie existing music) or do you want to create your own sounds and write the notes?

Take care

I hate them too, but never the less, it IS Euro Dance, what can you do?

Oh yeah! What would my status have been after 350 posts? Still Senior?

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 10-10-2000 at 03:05 PM]

No

Hey ManoOne,
I dont know y u hate those guys, but those guys are my inspiration, their song " De Ba Blue " made me move frok computer to Real Equipments But i dont know bout you,

Hey chriss,
Check Out this cool Instrument, Roland TS 404, it's on the official site of Roland but you can fine it in the site http://www.fruityloops.com, This instrument made me to **** the mother of Sound.

Sorry it is not my style at all.
But I am glad that you were inspired by this stuff.

DJ Chriss: yes the next step is 500 posts :) surprise :D

Back to the topic everyone :) hehe

New thingy!! Goodie!
But: I can't find the TS 404 anywhere you mentioned. Can you specify a bit?

I think its the built in bass synth of fruityloopd. I didn't know i had anything to do with roland though

TS 404

Hey Chriss,
I can only find this Instrument at http://www.fruityloops.com, but i'll soon tell you the site of it's. It's havin Good sound quality, 2 Oci, 4 graph, cutoff, resonance, delay and much more. Please wait until i get it's site.

DJ Jiten

Back