Chris Brown's "Say Good Bye" step by step...

rikicapo

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NFhuEBKiPYo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NFhuEBKiPYo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
that stuff is cool man. Always fun remaking succesful song's beats. Just cool to know you can do it too right? lol I plan to make Can't help but wait and like a boy by ciara soon on video just for the hell of it after I finish one of my orginial stuff.

The keyboard's guitar sound is set up to sound like that (twang) if the velocity goes up to a certain point

Like Ur Style. U Know Ur ****. I Can Only Sit Back And Try To Learn From Those With More Skills. Sounds Cool. Did U Actually Produce This Track

Hey I'm a Fantom user too. What bass patch is that? I was testin myself to see if I could do it too, but I couldn't find the right bass LOL

That was great to see iam a Fantom user as well gives me a better insight as to how powerful a piece of gear it is

BTU said:
What did you do to give the guitar that twang?

The Fantom has multiple layered instruments....meaning the harder you hit the key, the more expression it has. That sounds like the RNB Guitar. The same type used in "Love" by keysha cole and reused in "I remember" on her new album.

damn, thanks for all the positive feedback. I really appreciate it.

newtec9: which tupac song are you talking about?

btw, since we are talking about tupac, I recently made a remix using one of his acapella... you can check it out on my myspace :)

I tried to remake that song a long time ago, I got the higher notes right but I just couldn't get the bass notes right, it always sounded off. So I gave up on it. The notes of your version sounds right on but the mix could be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you man. My mixing skills arent so good... but I am currently in school (attending the conservatory of recording arts) so Im gonna be improving pretty soon :)

okay. So I guess you set the velocity high on that instrument for that specific track? I'm using a Triton tho, same situation then I'm assuming.

Back