Carnage is fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get banned, I get banned. simple. But I believe FP will loose out. I bring a little experience to the table, and I share it. I actually help some of the less experienced here.

But what have I done that violated the forum's rules?
If you don't know then maybe "Marching Band" will help jog ur memory...lol Just jok'n that actually had a positive ending...

Jane! Stop this crazy thing...

(from an old rap song... I guarantee nobody knows it... and it's the hook)

This thread has nothing to do with music so...

^^^Rome, you still want this thread closed? I just logged on.

My 2 cents...as a mod, you have to watch everything up here. Some of us(like myself, Obi)participate in alot more which does cloud our judgement to the point we allow certain things to take their course.

Others(like Carnage who IMHO while being one of the most hated mods, is on his modding A game) avoid the chaos altogether by shutting sh*t down at the 1st sign of trouble.

It's like when cops get called to a domestic violence dispute. Most of us would go in, and if everythings looking okay, give our warning only to be called back to a homocide before our shift is over. Carnage would find the simplist charge to take one of the people involved in on to diffuse the situation in the 1st place.

Best analogy I could give.

best funny photoshop gets my free 3500 drum refill emailed to 'em...

rome3.jpg

Can I get it forwarded to me for a pic of myself in a fight back in 8th grade?...

If you don't know then maybe "Marching Band" will help jog ur memory...lol Just jok'n that actually had a positive ending...

You got jokes. lol. I was merely responding to ignorant comments, with other ignorant comments.:cheers:

But I didn't post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. No spam. no drug topics. but I did post a few pics in the "Whooty' section, but in my defense none of the pics i posted were obscene, no nudity.

I was close, but I was still in the green. like running a yellow light.

I'm going to that TROUP INDUSTRY SOUND stream tonight though mf's...

Hol Lat me.

I'll be in there under the name - biggrome

It's like when cops get called to a domestic violence dispute. Most of us would go in, and if everythings looking okay, give our warning only to be called back to a homocide before our shift is over. Carnage would find the simplist charge to take one of the people involved in on to diffuse the situation in the 1st place.

Best analogy I could give.
Officer Carnage.... Now that sounds ruff... I bet he'd be sentencing people on the spot...

rape= Head shot

theft= hand removal

lying= tongue removal

spouse abuse= castration

cursing= a good ole' backslapping

spamming= a phone call to your momma for not having manors

it's because dude comes up with bogus infractions. changing the rules of the forum for his pleasure.

Eaxample:

I got an infraction for inappropriate language, for posting in the wrong forum? I should have got an infraction for posting in the wrong forum, not language. so I'm guessing there isn't an infraction for posting in the wrong area, he opted to improvise the rules. And that there is one of the reasons I am loosing respect for him.

and I also don't notice him helping the community, no post except some bullshyt. I really don't see dude helping anyone. just being rude and moving shyt around.

just my humble observations.

the infractions need to get looked at adjusted and made relevant
here are the infractions we can give.

Inappropriate Language
Insulted Other Member(s)
Signature Rule Violation
Spammed Advertisements

they're dumb. for one you spam adverts we ban. and i'm not talking about troup. he's not really spamming. spamming is 2 or three posts in every forums selling some drum sample CD on ebay. that's spamming. and that we ban. instantly. so its a dumb infraction.

right now they are just the stock ones that came with the VB upgrade. hopefully we can get them adjusted to be a little bit more useful but its low on the list. that's my lowdown on the infractions.

these are what we have for infractions. they are not really useful. while they do need to get taken care of there are other more pressing things right now (security token bug for one)

so you got an infraction. that was nice of him. he didn't throw a temp ban he just let you know what was up.

$50 to the first FP member that posts a link to where Carnage "helped out" and "contributed"!!!

250.jpg

seriously?

do an actual search of his posts. and then come back and say this ****. but when you do look make sure you look all of his posts made in his 7 years on here.

then come back and say this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back