Carnage is fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have my own personal agenda...To provide services above and beyond what FP offers, to help the producer community at large...

Is that wrong?

But if it's wrong to promote the services of my site on this website, then it's cool. I won't.

Carnage, as a mod, said that it's bordering on spam, and that's cool. I happen to disagree, but him being in a position of authority on this site, I have to accept it.

Like Rome said, it's not MY forum. And I agree.

My thing is...running my own site now...I understand what the ad money is like. I understand how they pay. I understand impressions now...

And I understand how much money is generated when you have a 100 page argument going on, with 1000 posts in it, with 60 people watching it, and constantly refreshing the page.

10's of thousands of google ad impressions from ONE THREAD.

That stuff is allowed to go on. But me mentioning that there is a beat battle on my site is not.

Money. Makes the innernets go round.

Troup is valuable to the "character" of FP.

People read Troup threads because Troup gains nothing by posting "IN" threads...

but if you post a thread about what you're doing... I can see a mod saying it's all for your benefit and not to help the site you're posting on.

I keep my site in my sig... I never say much about it... but I get new members a lot.

C'mon people... I'm looking bad, lol.

I understand what the ad money is like. I understand how they pay. I understand impressions now...

And I understand how much money is generated when you have a 100 page argument going on, with 1000 posts in it, with 60 people watching it, and constantly refreshing the page.

10's of thousands of google ad impressions from ONE THREAD.

That stuff is allowed to go on.
But me mentioning that there is a beat battle on my site is not.

Money. Makes the innernets go round.

hmmm...the good 'ole "the ends justify the means" concept...

points taken...

yo...what's an "impression"???

Does anybody understand what I mean?

I feel alone in my thinking sometimes...

yo...what's an "impression"???

The number of times your ad hits the screen... the more people refresh their screen... the more impressions you get.

Troup threads help FP impressions... so I'm on the fence on this one.

... but I made a thread and can't delete it, lol

rretarded.jpg

People read Troup threads because Troup gains nothing by posting "IN" threads...

but if you post a thread about what you're doing... I can see a mod saying it's all for your benefit and not to help the site you're posting on.

a "double standard" perhaps???

There's no denying that certain people are "popular posters" on FP.

... and there's nothing wrong with that.

a Kidd Vicious thread does nothing for FP... no help, no substance, no nothing.... Troup helps out as much as he can... and still...

he's a member like me and Kidd Vicious.

I'm leaving. Damn you dudes for even keeping this going. Who cares about what I think.

Damn it Carnage is FAIR to me.... lol.

Here's a photo I took... best funny photoshop gets my free 3500 drum refill emailed to 'em... Cali check out that cross nucca.

Bigg Rome 09 yatch... (my FaceBook profile pic, posted for no damn reason... checkout that remix though, lol)

rome3.jpg

and a remix... with a key... you ciisssseeeesss !!!

You know I gots that damn crack... (didn't finish it though... those women singing have to be replaced with a screwed azzted hook.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i only hate Carnage because....

his avatar is bigger than mine... teehee!! (stole that from Trenchant)

-paws-

There's no denying that certain people are "popular posters" on FP.

... and there's nothing wrong with that.

a Kidd Vicious thread does nothing for FP... no help, no substance, no nothing.... Troup helps out as much as he can... and still...

he's a member like me and Kidd Vicious.

I'm leaving. Damn you dudes for even keeping this going. Who cares about what I think.

applause.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back