Carnage is fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should Carnage do? except moderate?

Let your posts and thread stay around? because you're you...

C'mon... you've gotten away with MANY BANNABLE offenses... and you know it... (this is to 85% of the people reading this ish)

So mods should only moderate? nothing else, they shouldn't help the community. A few mods do more than just mod, they actually improve the community.

Not sure how Troup and Carnage's thing is though....

but given that Carnage is a mod... and it's his "thing" to keep the peace...

he just gave a warning that wasn't nasty or anything ... to me.

I would've taken that as an "Aight... I feel you"

I hate this thread now, lol

I do have to say the whole

"I'll only help you on industry sound"

is starting to get old. you can help people here on this site.

When you actually start helping people on this site, I might actually register on your site.

wait...

did Troup hi-jack FP and spammed it simultaneously?!?!

Hijack-Car.jpg

and Carnage let it slide because Troup is "Troup"???

So mods should only moderate? nothing else, they shouldn't help the community. A few mods do more than just mod, they actually improve the community.

Moderators come from the community...

Deranged anyone? Kontak? Infra?

:confused::confused::confused:

Obi ?

Naw, Troup. It seems like you're using FP for your personal agenda I think.

... which you should be able to given how much you've contributed... just saying how it LOOKS to somebody else.

I have no prob with the stream announcements or H&R's Cambatta announcements... he contributed a lot to FP....

just saying.... no hate / just debate

gayhit.gif

Oh no he didnt!!

Last edited:
Moderators come from the community...

Deranged anyone? Kontak? Infra?

:confused::confused::confused:

Obi ?

That's my point, Deranged, Kontakt, Infradead, and Obi help the community. they partake in conversations and help less experienced members. I don't see that from Carnage.

That's my point, Deranged, Kontakt, Infradead, and Obi help the community. they partake in conversations and help less experienced members. I don't see that from Carnage.

... but the mods you know... were a part of the community when you joined and out of "humaness" might not want to ban you.

Deranged and Obi are new mods and have a rapport with board members that they came in with and might have to 2nd guess banning them.

Carnage is from the old school.... if F.O.E was still here, lol... you probably wouldn't be posting.

Just saying man. Don't think I'm on some crusade or some ish.

Nothing is wrong with FP now, people are just trying to do the best they can with "human judgement".

They gave us an OFF TOPIC section and after years of begging.... nobody goes to it. Check the viewers.

what happened to PlanetHitz?

He was FROM the community. I made a thread to get him to be a mod because he wanted to be one. Mano saw it and read the replies and everybody wanted him to be one...

since I started the thread to get him to be a mod... he felt he couldn't ban me.

Shytty game... but I'm trying to do good now.

If I get banned, I get banned. simple. But I believe FP will loose out. I bring a little experience to the table, and I share it. I actually help some of the less experienced here.

But what have I done that violated the forum's rules?

Whats the point of this thread?

There is none... I just can't delete it.

I saw Carnage doing some "mod work" and it seemed like regular old "mod work" ... so I just remembered that some people on FP don't like him for whatever reason.

Can somebody get THE WIIZARD to wave his wand and make this go away.

It's a big ol opinionated thread... no value what so ever.

Should'nt have made it but that's the way I felt at the moment... after seeing those Bart Pimpson resurrected threads complaining about moderation.

Lets all find another thread.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Carnage won't ban Troup for "spamming" because he is too valuable to FP?

dwells is on the chopping block?!

wtf is going on?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back