BROTHERS:If you shop at Costco, Wal-Mart, or Sam's you need to see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pulled the black dolls of the shelves? Thats it now we should boycott their asses thats racist they have white dolls but not black? LOL

They pulled the black dolls of the shelves? Thats it now we should boycott their asses thats racist they have white dolls but not black? LOL
49467ed3214df5c.gif
49467ed3214df5c.gif
49467ed3214df5c.gif

AO and Fugitive Beatz are the same person as far as i know. I mentioned the user "Fugitive Beatz" to him. Ya know the guy that got banned talking shyt to Deranged and he said he was that guy but he wasn't talking shyt. Anyway i said something like "I shoulda known you were just being funny" and he didn't respond.

So yeah, i'm pretty sure it's the same guy. And i know the Myspace link is exactly the same.

naw guyz, I have NO beef with Deranged, az far az I kno he iz a koo dude with useful info, we talked in another fourm, I wouldnt cinsider it an argument, can we kill thiz negativity, yea Im A.O. and I my production name iz fugitive beatz, i b on fp cuz thiz site iz my shyt n even wit errbody startin drama thiz iz where I come 2 learn and share knowlege az well as opinionz not 2 knock nobody, i aint no shyt starter so az a man im juz askin that you dont take me 4 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back