Boss Dr. Sample sampler for Hip Hop Studio???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iceberg

I'm a 13 year old rapper/ DJ who is looking for a sampler to start out with? I'm in the process of creating a small starter studio consisting of: a sampler, 4-track tape recorder,a drum machine, and other machines to produce killer hip hop tracks for demo tapes. I was wondering is the Boss Dr. Sample a great tool in what I trying to create. If not what is? My budget is only $200since to rest of the money is going to the other eqiupment. Help!!!!!

hey man, you already posted another thread about this... please check your replies there before posting new threads ;)

thanks

Hey dude. I'm a fifteen yer old doing pretty much what your doing (exept I'm doing it as part of a rap band). When i was first looking into samplers I found quite a few in the same sort of price range. Although some seemed to have more features than others, I ended up choosing the Yamaha SU10. It does the job nicly. Unfortunatly they dont make them anymore, but you can still pick one up from http://www.normans.co.uk for around £180.
If ya wanna talk bout it more, mail me on "fatspliff@ganja.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back