Boss Dr. Sample sampler for Hip Hop Studio???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceberg

I'm a 13 year old rapper/ DJ who is looking for a sampler to start out with? I'm in the process of creating a small starter studio consisting of: a sampler, 4-track tape recorder,a drum machine, and other machines to produce killer hip hop tracks for demo tapes. I was wondering is the Boss Dr. Sample a great tool in what I trying to create. If not what is? My budget is only $200since to rest of the money is going to the other eqiupment. Help!!!!!

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
hey man, you already posted another thread about this... please check your replies there before posting new threads ;)

thanks

Dj stretch

Hey dude. I'm a fifteen yer old doing pretty much what your doing (exept I'm doing it as part of a rap band). When i was first looking into samplers I found quite a few in the same sort of price range. Although some seemed to have more features than others, I ended up choosing the Yamaha SU10. It does the job nicly. Unfortunatly they dont make them anymore, but you can still pick one up from http://www.normans.co.uk for around £180.
If ya wanna talk bout it more, mail me on "fatspliff@ganja.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.