BIG electro swing sample pack! REAL swing samples.

StrangeFlow

Really excited about this, everyone. It's the first product on our site (bassadelic) that we're selling, and we're reeeallly hoping there's some interest. Really is almost nothing out on the market like this, and electro swing is a growing genre, apparenly it's pretty big in Europe, and has just started coming over to my side of the pond in the last year or two (im in Seattle) so here it is! I hope I can at least make enough money to pay for the site thus far :hello:
hit up BASSADELIC DOT COM for more info!

sfsauthenticelectroswingsamples.jpg

here's the write-up

DETAILS

. 120 samples (ALL COPYRIGHT-FREE & ROYALTY-FREE) (sampled from REAL swing tracks.)

. 435 MB total

. 100 Authentic Swing (Properly Sequenced) Samples

- including:

- 13 vocal samples

- 37 'hotter' (faster) loops

- 50 'cooler' (slower) loops

Each sample has been sequenced and made ready for inserting into your next mix. Some of the samples have even been twisted around and altered, making it even easier to get going on your newest electro swing song or remix!

. 10 electronic deep-basslines

. 10 full electronic beats

. PLUS, a FREE GIFT: 30 Funky Snares!

Compatability

. Acid Pro
. Pro Tools
. FL Studio
. Reason
. GarageBand
. Live
. QuickTime
. & any other programs that support WAV file format.

Artists Sampled

(We included all the greatest names from big band swing) including:

. Cab Calloway
. Bennie Goodman
. Louie Armstrong
. Tommy Dorsey
. Charlie Barnet
. Woody Herman
. Artie Shaw
. Paul Whiteman
. Lionel Hampton
. Fletcher Henderson
. Bob Crosby

nothing out on the market like this, and electro swing is...

Hate to burst your bubble....
WaaSoundLab | Electro Swing Logic templates, loops and samples

"nhance your productions with this pack of authentic 24-Bit Electro Swing Construction Kits, samples and loops.
With Electro Swing Vol 1 from WaaSoundLab, experience swing music from the 20’s to the late 40’s, combined with pure Electro vibrations that make people lose their minds, from the most prestigious New Burlesque shows to the hypest dance floors!"

differences...

nothing out on the market like this, and electro swing is...

"nhance your productions with this pack of authentic 24-Bit Electro Swing Construction Kits, samples and loops.
With Electro Swing Vol 1 from WaaSoundLab, experience swing music from the 20’s to the late 40’s, combined with pure Electro vibrations that make people lose their minds, from the most prestigious New Burlesque shows to the hypest dance floors!"

right, thats the closest example, but --- two things... 1.) the price .. it cost 4 times as much as mine..
also, .2) i don't think he has real authentic swing samples from the 20s and 30s, just samples "inspired by" real swing, to by knowledge. thats a fundamental difference, in my opinion.

not saying his pack sucks, but i would say there's a pretty big difference.. pretty huge, imo :)

ALso, if you look, I wrote that there's "Almost" nothing like it on the market. I would say the two are pretty different though.

Last edited:
You win. Although there is another huge difference. Original samples inspired by also means you you won't get sued.
Good luck at any rate.

ha. right on man :)

well, all my samples, before i even cut them, are confirmed as public-domain material, so all of the swing samples that i used/manipulated are fine... theres also some original beats and basses on there. but yea. :cool:

Back