bass line to benny benassi's satisfaction

M

Master Matter

hello everybody this is my first posting i was wondering if anyone knew how the bass line to benny b satisfaction song was made it sounds like a chain saw.

the sound goes from really high pitch to very low with what it sound like alot of reverb.any comments will be appreciate.

Man, that's a cool track. It does get a little old because there's not much variety in it but that main synth line is great!

I'm no synthesis master, so maybe someone else can give you the specifics of the best way to modulate the pitch. But I would assume that he just automated the pitchbend parameter in his sequencer to create the pattern you hear but he could have also programmed the rising or falling pitch into the synth patch.

One thing I can tell you for sure, is that you can get that exact sound from Novation's V-Station (or K-Station if you're into hardware). I'm pretty sure that's what he used as that reverb sounds identical to the one included in the V-Station and the actual sound he's using is nearly identical to a factory patch in the V-Station.

Ojuzu

that Novation style delay/reverb algorithm is pretty distinctive isnt it.

i wont commit to saying im SURE it was from a supernova but it sure sounds like it.

Isn't that whole synthline just compressed all wrong? I don't think it has anything to do with a specific delay/reverb.

:bat:

I think the synth reverb is super-compressed with a side-chain ducking it when the drums kick in.

Back