"Backstabbers" (Feedback Returned)

Stanzah

Hey all.
Been a few months since I posted something up, so heres something new!

I'll return all feedback just remember to drop your links.
Thanks

Stanzah!

Hey all.
Been a few months since I posted something up, so heres something new!

I'll return all feedback just remember to drop your links.
Thanks

Stanzah!

Man those samples are sick as ****, I love that "when the **** was that" from one of the kanye skits. Perhaps the drums could be a bit bigger in the mix, although I like when it switches up to the clap sound towards the end. Overall nice work man

Feed mine here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ass-appeal-what-do-you-guys-think-f4f-473325/

Great choice of sample. Good chops. I recommend playing over the sample, maybe piano, a strong lead synth, etc. Other than that, I enjoy it. I envision a Lupe-like MC on this.

Thanks for the feedback. Returned it all but namesi, your link doesn't seem to be working.

Last edited:
Thanks Nehme, I've returned it.
Namesi I've just realised I already gave you feedback on that beat.

Damn this beat hot.
I like how you chopped up the sample.
I just would choose another snare (more cripsy, just my opinion).
Mix is ok. Nice stuff keep it up!

Sounds cool!. Great groove. There is that sample, chopped and repetitive that you could push a bit more back, if you'd asked me. It start right away and comes with some kind of high tom or click. That the beat is straight up man!

I give it a like, for the layback overall feeling.

sounds really good man, chops are great...i feel like the kick tho needs some work, maybe layer it with a more dry kick, u got the bass down nice, but id like a top layer kick, not sure if u get what im saying...at first i thought snare was a bit weak but then i got into the song and realized it was just right...the switch to a clap was great to...808s were nice...overall great track

Back