Anyone else hate Dane Cook too?

carlos mencia on the other hand, I hate.

he is the ultimate hack in comedy

I notice dane cook borrows a few jokes here and there, but he puts enough of his own spin to make it original. One big one I noticed was his whole Copy Machine bit, which was clearly influenced by Louis ck and his time machine bit. Both made me laugh so whatever lol

a comediene who is mildly pretty, how quaint.

she died horrificly at the apollo hammersmith...not one laugh im not kidding you could count the laughes on a pair of hands. bbc didnt broadcast it becuase it was so unfunny

***Raises hand and makes that tire-screeching noise***

I also hate Carlos Mencia and wonder how he became popular when he has never, once, been funny.

I Hate This Kid

jonathan-lipnicki.jpg

Agree. This kid is much funnier...

And agree that Dane Cook's 'Vicious Circle' is funny, but all of his other stuff is pretty dumb.

Dane Cook has his moments. Sometimes he's funny other times he's annoying.

Now Carlos Mencia...let's just say that when I saw that gayfish episode of southpark, I was so glad kanye knocked his head off with a bat. Dude is annoying forreal. He's one of those dudes that thinks the louder you are the funnier you are. Can't stand him...

kidvicious u killin me yo. nah dane cook isnt funny to me, i thought maybe its a black white thing. i saw him on comedy central long ago, not knowin who he was, saw him jumpin around n actin a fool, but it wasnt bad. then i saw his lil tour thing, and some stand up, not vicious circle, well i dont know, it was out like 2 years ago. omg the **** was so awful. the crowd is goin nuts, as he tells some story that never happened. so i wait for the punchline, and....its just the story and i guess the way he tells it. a girl i worked with who happened to be of the caucasion persuasion, was like ooomg, dane cook is like sooo hillarious. white college kids doin his lil hand symbol n ****. i get it, i guess, its just not funny to me. i would be surprised to find a black person who thinks he is even a lil bit funny. watching him is just painful. ppl want different thins from their comedians i guess. while blowin a L and watchin comicview back a few years wit my dude and these 2 girls who showed up, i was shocked to learn they dont like comicview, which i assumed to mean the majority of black comedians, because the reasoning "all they do is make fun of white ppl" so i ask myself, and i would rather see someone clowning, not just one race, but everyone, than telling stories. BUT cosby's story telling is legendary. now someone who is even worse than dane cook is carlos mencia, aka ned isakoff or w/e his real name is. HIS NAME ISNT EVEN CARLOS MENCIA PPL. hes frontin, he steals jokes, he tries to be edgy with race humour that would get his ***** ass laid out. george lopez ****ed him up backstage somewhere for stealin his jokeS, and that is the truth. joe rogan punked him on stage for stealin some white dudes joke. lmao ned

Back