Anyone Do Graff?

Never had time for it..
Woulda felt retarded running around with cans of spraypaint if I got caught.

Getting arrested and making zero money for what you got arrested for... not a good look..

Hells yea.

When I was a teen, (31 now) I was a beast in these streets and If you were into tagging in 93 and came into San Francisco I probably met you and you probably heard of me. I was running on most bus lines/trains and up in the streets @ that time.

I started writing back in 91 and went @ it hard for a few years and then stepped out of the game in 95 when I grew tired of the streetlife and saw the "system" for what it was.

I call it "the gateway crime" LoL (kinda like how weed is the gateway drug) Fools would start off tagging and then grow into full blown felons after a year or 2 of livin the streetlife + bad choices...

Nowadays damn near everything "graf wise" from back then is gone tho. I remember reading an article where DUG 1 TMF was interviewed (much luv to DUG) and he put it the best, he said, "Graf in the bay area is like the lost city of atlantis, its like it never even existed"....

Except for a few hard to reach areas, you rarely see any of the old school sh*t anymore.

Damn them was tha dayz.

I'm lucky to still be here...LoL!!

In 95 I put down tha paint....in 96 I got my first drum machine......:cool:

Long Live Hip Hop!!

corner1-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
they don't call me Sketch because I'm a producer that's for damn sure! Yeah i'll find some of my old pics and post em. When you guy's get a second check out Bansky! the hottest artist out.

hell yeah, been painting for 3-4 years now. not too long but yeah I've been smashing hard. done about 20 panels now.

Real talk, I never have been big on graf, hell prolly been a few years since I said tha word graffiti,
but I checked out that banksy dude sketch was talkin bout, N I gotta say this sh!t is out cold.

banksy3.jpg

banksy2.jpg

banksy-beachboys.jpg

banksy2.jpg

guerrilla-art-banksy-maid-sweep.jpg

banksy1.jpg

whatareyoulookingat.jpg

banksy.jpg

ron_palestine.jpg

banksy_soldier.jpg

banksy_gillettsquare.jpg

page1_blog_entry24_2.jpg

rocket-launcher.jpg

2457997786_bc9d436e1e.jpg

flower_thrower.jpg

banksy-doctors.jpg

banksy.jpg

This last one ain't banksy, not even sure if it qualifies as graf, but its still crazy nonetheless

i-can-fly.jpg.jpeg

Damn, all those pics are nuts!!

That dude is talented as fuk! I've always liked quality graffiti, not just tags by people with no hand-eye coordination on the side of a train car.

I'll have to see if my cousin has any pics of his stuff, he was real big into that a few years ago.

Found this browsing for more pics. Someone should make a computer font out of graffiti letters if they haven't already.

graffiti-taxonomy_4.jpg

More cool stuff...

store%2Binterior.jpg

bug.jpg

423961073_f69be369c8.jpg

Last edited:
Real talk, I never have been big on graf, hell prolly been a few years since I said tha word graffiti,
but I checked out that banksy dude sketch was talkin bout, N I gotta say this sh!t is out cold.

banksy3.jpg

banksy2.jpg

banksy-beachboys.jpg

banksy2.jpg

guerrilla-art-banksy-maid-sweep.jpg

banksy1.jpg

whatareyoulookingat.jpg

banksy.jpg

ron_palestine.jpg

banksy_soldier.jpg

banksy_gillettsquare.jpg

page1_blog_entry24_2.jpg

rocket-launcher.jpg

2457997786_bc9d436e1e.jpg

flower_thrower.jpg

banksy-doctors.jpg

banksy.jpg

This last one ain't banksy, not even sure if it qualifies as graf, but its still crazy nonetheless

i-can-fly.jpg.jpeg

awesome....!!

see fellas we learn somethin new everyday! I've been a fan of Bansky for some years now! I have his book on my coffee table people love that ****!

Back