Any producers here that play football/sport?

I play basketball from time to time played in high school and was ok. I wasn't a star but i was a solid role player. Averaged 12 rebounds a game 7 assists 4 blocks and 5 points which was good for being a way undersized C/PF

biggrome said:
I used to wrestle...

I used to like to slam people and not get penalized for it...

If my matches made it to the 3rd period, there was a big chance that I would gas out and lose... but most of 'em didn't make it to the 3rd period....

Sure was fun...

I was self taught with the wrestling but I wished my school had a wrestling team. I learned to get real low from football and I'd get lower than my opponents and go for the body slam. I used to practice with guys like 5 years older than me so when I fought someone in my age bracket, it was a wrap most of the time. The best street fighter I ever knew was a spanish dude who was 5'10 175lbs. He was a high school wrestling champ who also knew judo. He could toss anybody and I mean anybody because he had that wrestling and judo backround. Here's the best bodyslam ever witnessed by man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRkDS1O8y0

That's an awesome slam!

On my wrestling team... my coach was about 5'5" and could beat everybody on the team with one hand behind his back... including me. He would actually tie you up with his feet and somehow make it impossible for you to move... just frustrate the hell out of you. He was an Olympic wrestler though...

If you really want to see a slam... watch Kevin Randleman slam Fedor... but still end up losing... Fedor is a cyborg.... he's not human.

biggrome said:
That's an awesome slam!

On my wrestling team... my coach was about 5'5" and could beat everybody on the team with one hand behind his back... including me. He would actually tie you up with his feet and somehow make it impossible for you to move... just frustrate the hell out of you. He was an Olympic wrestler though...

If you really want to see a slam... watch Kevin Randleman slam Fedor... but still end up losing... Fedor is a cyborg.... he's not human.

haha. I just saw that the other day. I want Randleman to fight Kimbo who just beat Tank Abbott. I think Randleman would beat Kimbo. I saw Randleman destroy Crocop. Pride doesnt drug test though like the UFC. Fedor is a beast but I think he'll eventually lose since everyone eventually does. Fedor is well rounded. Here's the kimbo, tank fight. Poor Quality but its better than nothing:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhV5dfMV91We4xij95

Last edited by a moderator:
Fedor is pure evil. I saw it in his face one day they were asking him questions. Something looked odd about him... like he would be a killer if he couldn't fight...

He doesn't show it in his fights...

They asked him why he was so calm in his fights and he said that Russians don't anticipate anything happening or have to get up for fights.... they just adapt to whatever happens during the fight. He said it was ridiculous to try to predict what somebody will do and he's just prepared for whatever they try...

Crocop was scared of Fedor when they fought... Fedor had that crazy look in his eye, lol. He just man-handled Crocop, lol.

Long live YouTube!

Back