Any of ya dudes ever thought about joining the military?

Steve Hitta

... and there are not enough women to go around on those ships... so you know what goes down after that.

Plus look at those little showers and beds they have to sleep in, ain't no damn way you getting me to be in that close of quarters with no ship full of dudes for 6 months... why would I do that, lol... on purpose.

You a fool.

LMAO!

Voss25

I'm against killing ppl to pay for your education so I would never join. That's worse than stripping to pay tuiton. I was born during a war. For the first 3 years of my life, bombs dropping on my head was a daily occurance. I only remember my parents having to drive out of the city everyday until that days bombing had subsided.

This story I don't remember, but my mother told me that one day they were unable to get out of the city so when they started bombing, she would just grab a table, put it in the corner, go under it, and put me under her.

Did we do anything to possibly get our asses bombed? This is not our fight. This is between governments and mega corporations. The people come into play when they need someone to die for them.

You think you go over and kill insurgents? Looking over the fact that a lot of ppl in the US would instantly become "insurgents" if anyone invaded America, a huge number of ppl dying are actually plain civilians.

Estimates for the amount of CIVILIANS killed in Iraq range anywhere from 95,000 to several hundred thousand to over a million, depending on who you ask.

The war in Afghanistan and turmoil in Pakistan is at least more justified. The Taliban are a bunch of backwards mofos. That being said, once US-backed Afghan prez Karzai has hands in a lot of backwards shyt himself. He's in with the oil corporations and has helped the opium trade pop off again.

Anyway, I support the troops as ppl, but I don't support killing for these governments and corporations.

A.O.

I'm against killing ppl to pay for your education so I would never join. That's worse than stripping to pay tuiton. I was born during a war. For the first 3 years of my life, bombs dropping on my head was a daily occurance. I only remember my parents having to drive out of the city everyday until that days bombing had subsided.

This story I don't remember, but my mother told me that one day they were unable to get out of the city so when they started bombing, she would just grab a table, put it in the corner, go under it, and put me under her.

Did we do anything to possibly get our asses bombed? This is not our fight. This is between governments and mega corporations. The people come into play when they need someone to die for them.

You think you go over and kill insurgents? Looking over the fact that a lot of ppl in the US would instantly become "insurgents" if anyone invaded America, a huge number of ppl dying are actually plain civilians.

Estimates for the amount of CIVILIANS killed in Iraq range anywhere from 95,000 to several hundred thousand to over a million, depending on who you ask.

The war in Afghanistan and turmoil in Pakistan is at least more justified. The Taliban are a bunch of backwards mofos. That being said, once US-backed Afghan prez Karzai has hands in a lot of backwards shyt himself. He's in with the oil corporations and has helped the opium trade pop off again.

Anyway, I support the troops as ppl, but I don't support killing for these governments and corporations.

cosign

spoken on some real shyt