Ant McQueen, Andrew Lloyd, MikeBlud - Girl You Average

Ant McQueen

Antny's World
This is one of the joints that Drew, Mike, and I have done together. Shout out to Brainzz who laced the beat. Shout out to Neox ! Without him this song wouldn't exist. Me, Mike, and Drew formed a lil' team together and we started a blog. We're gonna start updating it shortly. The name of the blog is doyouevenlisten2music.blogspot.com. Thanks for checking us out ! Greatly appreciated !!!

http://www.z s h a r e.net/audio/587599708e0bd61a/

* close the gaps *

lmaoooooo @
Look ma see you average like baseball stats
Look like you got hit with a baseball bat

This is illy.

Hahah wasn't really feeling the beat at first but it is growing on me. It turned out good though, any chance of a Ant McQueen feature for my album?

Brainzzzzz & Andrew Lloyd are my heroes.
I hope coffee cups with mugshots and other merchandise are in the planning.

LOL yall niccas need some new recording setups LMFAO....can I try a hand at remixing(as in messing with the levels)...this could have an underground cult following if you get the right mix. Check out the myspace for samples of my work...plus I'll have some free time soon.

blame the bad mixes on me folks lol

straight macbook mic, when i get back home to NY though.. the ****s gonna sound better, when i have access to a real setup

appreciate the listens

LOL yall niccas need some new recording setups LMFAO....can I try a hand at remixing(as in messing with the levels)...this could have an underground cult following if you get the right mix. Check out the myspace for samples of my work...plus I'll have some free time soon.

I gotta agree, if you guys get this properly mixed, it can go places. I hear this on that underground mainstream circuit(for lack of better words).

Same type audience as "Vans" by The Pack and "Swag Surf" by those other dudes.

In the studio working on Stage album, another project before his album drops, Glasses, Mack Maine, 2 Pistols...

Just working...

Thanks everybody for the good reviews, we will get the mixes situated for the final release and what not, just giving yall some new **** 2 keep ya'll in the kno of what going on. once again thanks everybody!

Thanks everybody for the good reviews, we will get the mixes situated for the final release and what not, just giving yall some new **** 2 keep ya'll in the kno of what going on. once again thanks everybody!

what happened to the real mike blud? cause this aint him dude is nice and thankful.

Nah not lately cuz I don't have my own personal computer...

I'll start streaming with the other 2 producers I work with soon...I'll keep u guys updated..

Back