A typically start !

D

DjBlaster

Hello everybody !

I have a problem : I love the Bomfunk MC's style and I want to make the same electro-music but I don't know how to start and all !

Can't you help me ?
(Sorry for the speaking , but I'm french and I try to speak English correctly !

Thank you a lot and have fun !

Welcome on this site DJ Blaster.

In order to make such complex music, you'll need to "write music" in Cubase VST 5 or another sequencer, and control a synthesizer...

You can use the VST instruments (software synthesizers which are running directly within Cubase VST 5) to make your sounds, and control them.

Tell me what you think of this, if you have any further question, etc.. Cubase VST 5 is a bit hard to use, and you'll need patience, a LOT.

Electronic music may sound "easy" sometimes, but each little note you hear is written, and the sound has to be created... A lot of work, it is very musical.

Once again, welcome to onlineDJ.com, hope you'll learn a lot... Lots of tutorials will come too.

Yes, the basics of electronic music can be a simple process, where we get these programs that allow you to string loops together effortlessly without even having to touch the tuning of a sound/loop, Sonic Foundry's acid is a good start, and offers lots of features,

though cubase is a Pro's choice, personnally, I use them all!! :D I been at this stuff for 9yrs and i know now, that it doesnt matter what you use,
its how you use it.

peace

dafluxtah
http://www.mp3.com/dafluxtah
runnin for the future of electronic music

Back