5 year old R&B beat

YOOO. That hook is golden bro. The verses I feel shouldn't be so 'off-beat' but depending on the artist using it, it could work, or it might not. That's just one of those decisions that should be made by the artists. One beat could be altered in so many ways, their isn't necessarily a right way you know. The whole purpose of where creativity falls into place but the hook is so solid. Your sitting on a placement for sure with this one. And btw, I wouldn't put this in the R&B category. I would say this falls into the Lil Durk, Fredo Bang (I hear Fredo Bang 100% on this hook) and those type of artists who rap but with a melody.

For what it's worth, Fredo Bang is pretty big these days but he does once in awhile post emails to send beats to him to on his Instagram story. I'm telling you, Fredo would eat this beat. I'd definitely do what you can to get this to his ears.

YOOO. That hook is golden bro. The verses I feel shouldn't be so 'off-beat' but depending on the artist using it, it could work, or it might not. That's just one of those decisions that should be made by the artists. One beat could be altered in so many ways, their isn't necessarily a right way you know. The whole purpose of where creativity falls into place but the hook is so solid. Your sitting on a placement for sure with this one. And btw, I wouldn't put this in the R&B category. I would say this falls into the Lil Durk, Fredo Bang (I hear Fredo Bang 100% on this hook) and those type of artists who rap but with a melody.

For what it's worth, Fredo Bang is pretty big these days but he does once in awhile post emails to send beats to him to on his Instagram story. I'm telling you, Fredo would eat this beat. I'd definitely do what you can to get this to his ears.
Wow that’s a huge compliment, thanks so much. I’ll do some digging and see if I can get it to him. I’m gonna start posting download links for people to use in non commercial projects. If you know anyone looking for some beats feel free to let them know! I’ll be putting up a whole catalog and d/l links should b be e posted in January.

The structure of this beat is pleasing and eloquent yooo...This is fire and your placement of every thing was nice. Keep producing. What inspired this sound?

Back